PDA

View Full Version : iks channels

benali
28-12-2013, 06:38 PM
Can anyone give me a current list of whats opening? I'm considering renewing, but you cant access the site to see whats available when you sub has run out.
Cheers!

Aldo
28-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Can anyone give me a current list of whats opening? I'm considering renewing, but you cant access the site to see whats available when you sub has run out.
Cheers!

I have just tried and gained access to the forum even though I have not renewed my subscription, there are 3 sections available: Patches - Channel Editors & General Discussion, and I'm sure that if you wished to renew your sub you could contact admin via the General Discussion section.

benali
29-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Limited access though unless your a VIP member, also says that staff will not respond to pm's unless your a VIP. What a stupid system whare you cant even see what your gonna get for your dough! Seem to remember it was very glitchy anyway. Time to look for another way I think.

cloverleaf
29-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Start reading the posts on iks then you will find out whats open it will open your eyes

benali
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Now I've been banned from vasiks, no reason given and date ban will be lifted 'never'. Anyone know what would cause this?

Aldo
05-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Now I've been banned from vasiks, no reason given and date ban will be lifted 'never'. Anyone know what would cause this?

Only you would know that, if you can access the forum you could ask the admin why you have been banned.

echelon
05-01-2014, 07:37 PM
its in OUR rules here that you do not discuss other forums or being banned from other forums

we also do not allow discussions on IKS either

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?56249-Forum-Rules

so that is 2 reasons with which I could ban you from here

how strange !!! ;)