PDA

View Full Version : iptv help

Ali786
06-01-2014, 09:42 PM
I've uploaded to the the latest patch everything is working fine, but the the iptv films dont work none of them. Ive downloaded the lists on the forum some channels work some don't i understand why. Need guidance for the movies if theres a solution or any new lists.:respect-052:

echelon
06-01-2014, 09:47 PM
all the lists are collected in the one thread and updated by the file guys

if links dont work then that is because the links are or were in the public domain and nothing to do with the spiderbox

all its doing is trying to connect to a public server and stream a file from it, if that file is dead or there is geo blocking or some other internet hazard then it wont work

so if only one works, the spiderbox is doing its job , so if any dont work , its tough !!

these links can easily be tested in VLC on your windows pc or laptop

as for channel lists , either use the latest ones posted or sort your own out instead

Roadrunner
06-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Like Echelon said, If they don`t work it means the links have expired. I`ve uploaded one movie to get you started (So you can test if you have everything correctly installed)
Regards,
Roadrunner
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165033-IPTV-(files-only)&p=896853&viewfull=1#post896853