PDA

View Full Version : Menu/Others Help

harty
11-01-2014, 03:03 PM
just got me new spiderbox6000 and i am trying to input clines but tells me to go to menu then others sorry if i sound abit thick but were is the others bit in menu???

Aldo
11-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Try reading ALL of the info included in this setup procedure:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

especially this part:

To get extended Menu options goto Menu / Others and press 1111, this will give you 3 extra options at the bottom of the list.

harty
11-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Sorry folks found it, close thread please.... thanks

jbvid
11-01-2014, 03:20 PM
just got me new spiderbox6000 and i am trying to input clines but tells me to go to menu then others sorry if i sound abit thick but were is the others bit in menu???
Hi
Print out the Setup guide, grab a coffee and have a good read, its all in there.
If you haven't got 11 options in the 'Others' menu you need to turn the patch on after loading it.

From the guide: To get extended Menu options goto Menu / Others and press 1111, this will give you extra options at the bottom of the list.
Number 9 is Network.

ADDING C lines or N lines

Menu/Others/Network/Server Setup/OK/ Type to ON Right arrow to CCcam or Newcamd/Down arrow/ fill in necessary info

You can add a total of eight C or N lines which can be entered via Remote control

Beat me guys.
jb