PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Scrambled service

gravydavey653
19-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi Everyone, ive just had my spiderbox setup and upto now i seem to be having some little problems that hopefully you guys can help me with.

the main one is that i can be watching a program then halfway through it comes up "scrambled service" then the screen goes blank. when i go to the fav the channel has a red $ sign next to it,

any ideas please

Dave

mdt
19-01-2014, 06:25 PM
check your broadband provider, router ect ect and if all is well then its at the gift end,regards mdt

Roadrunner
20-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Quite a lot of disconnections from gift for me too lately. As I write this reply I `ve got a 'Login is failed' on my box. If I didn`t have a backup plan ( lines and one official sub for my favourite provider) I would be watching a blank sreen now :o15:

Aldo
20-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Quite a lot of disconnections from gift for me too lately. As I write this reply I `ve got a 'Login is failed' on my box. If I didn`t have a backup plan ( lines and one official sub for my favourite provider) I would be watching a blank sreen now :o15:

I have also had this same problem for the last couple of hours, and have resorted to watching some of the IPTV Channels.

Roadrunner
20-01-2014, 01:20 AM
I have also had this same problem for the last couple of hours, and have resorted to watching some of the IPTV Channels.
Lol, me too, watching time team on viasat history from the romanian file I have posted the other day (the one with 23 english language channels) :)

hianta
20-01-2014, 01:21 AM

:rofl: Same here but I was catching up with post's from the site. lol ( wish I had kept my lines now :eek: )
PS it's not blank you can watch SCRAMBLED SERVICE as long as you want? :smilielol5:

Roadrunner
20-01-2014, 01:26 AM
:rofl: Same here but I was catching up with post's from the site. lol ( wish I had kept my lines now :eek: )
PS it's not blank you can watch SCRAMBLED SERVICE as long as you want? :smilielol5:
:biggrinjester:
I hope its only temporary (server maintenance or something)

Aldo
20-01-2014, 01:31 AM
Lol, me too, watching time team on viasat history from the romanian file I have posted the other day (the one with 23 english language channels) :)

I am currently watching 12 years a slave.

hianta
20-01-2014, 01:39 AM
:biggrinjester:
I hope its only temporary (server maintenance or something)

I'm sure we will find out in a few hours time? Just worried that the year is drawing close and they will decide if they will support the spider? Would be easier to send members to the gift makers to find out what's wrong? (Rather than thing's being asked here that we don't know? )

Roadrunner
20-01-2014, 01:44 AM
I am currently watching 12 years a slave.
Is that from the movies file? I am pleased that they are still going strong. And long may they continue..(12 days is a good score I think)
The only difference I noticed on them since posting, is that some movies can now take a bit longer to load initially but then are playing as they should.

Aldo
20-01-2014, 02:06 AM
Yes it is indeed from your movies file, and as you say 12 days is so far proving to be a very good film, as you say some films do take longer to load than others, some times it is the same with some of the sports channels, but I suppose that it is only to be expected, after all we are receiving them for Free, many thanks for all your hard work in providing all of these extra options for us 6000 HD users.

Roadrunner
20-01-2014, 07:38 AM
You welcome :) No need to thank me for anything. I just found few links and posted them for others to enjoy them too. I didn`t want to keep them for myself only.
All the credit goes to Blackdevil and his team for giving us tools to use this form of entartainment on our boxes. :)

Ps. Sorry Gravydavey for ******ing your thread.

gordon2124
20-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Same problem here showing Login failed, coincided with me changing to higher speed home plugs, thought it was just me!

hianta
20-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Maybe Erick forgot to pay the electric bill ?

OHHHH THINK HE JUST PAID IT ...lol back on

Aldo
20-01-2014, 11:47 AM
All ok again now then is it?

Yes mine came back on just before 10 o clock

chopper1
20-01-2014, 12:21 PM
same here guys, lots of problems yesterday but the gift is connected again all seems ok now

Sim7alb
21-01-2014, 07:54 AM
On mine I often get " scrambled service " . It takes few minutes to come back , or to connect it myself . It's every day exercise this one ...... Any idea why this happen or how to fix it permanently ??)/ Thanks in advance

echelon
21-01-2014, 10:07 AM
I doubt there is any permanent fix apart from paying for proper subscriptions like official cards ;)

its a bonus that should not be relied on 24/7 , if it works - great , if not - tough

there are no "guarantees" in this hobby

thread closed