PDA

View Full Version : Freesat Channel List for Innovation JAN 2014

gcmartin
21-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Hello guys

Another January so maybe time to update that list from last year - and quite a few changes here - including new BBC HD Channels. I have found though that the picture was freezing on those (maybe the unusual 23000 symbol rate?) unless the receiver firmware was downgraded first to version 1.23 using the In_av123fs_200900910 file available on the Fortec Star Website. The downside of that is the EPG runs more slowly - but I can live with that. I have tried contacting the firm to see if they can fix this but don't hold out much hope there as not much seems to have happened with them since 2010. If anyone can help with a possible firmware upgrade I would be grateful (Does anyone have a firmware editor?). Also, I have been unable to locate channel 695 (Sonlife) but all the rest, according to the published Free sat list in December 2013, are there.

Enjoy :):)

sergiolzn
16-02-2014, 12:56 AM
Thanks, I finally got an up to date channel list. Much appreciated!

Sergio

scchant
13-07-2014, 10:45 AM
You are a Genius! I've been fighting with my old Fortec Star Passion HD which I decided to start using again and it read your file straight in! BOOM :) Thank you.