PDA

View Full Version : Channel List

oxigen 1
25-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Hi Guys

I need help. I have downloaded a channel list on my Solo2, (which is very good with my motor dish.)
and I need to change the names of the headings on the list.

I cannot seem to do this on the Solo2 ( I did it on my old Spider Box)

I have FileZiller and I know how to use it but where is the channel list on the Solo2.

Thanks..... Oxigen 1

echelon
25-01-2014, 10:47 AM
the channel list editor on the linux boxes is accessed by pressing down button and the blue button to bring up the various options list (like bouquets), then press the menu button (so do not expect it to be accessed through the standard default menu)

alternatively, send it over to your pc using a channel editor like dreamboxedit or dreamset, edit it, then send it back again

chippy
25-01-2014, 11:17 AM
i have one of these boxes and as echelon has said the easiest way to make any alterations is to use dreambox edit. you can alter the channel list to your own requirements then when happy with it send it to your box.

oxigen 1
26-01-2014, 01:28 PM
thanks guys

But I need to know where the channel list is in Solo2

I am using Black Holw 2--8

Thanks.... Oxigen 1

echelon
26-01-2014, 03:23 PM
all you need to do is use dreamboxedit or dreamset , connect to the box and select E2 as the box type

it then tells you the paths to the channel list in the tool , otherwise it cannot work to backup or overwrite your channel list

it also has nothing to do with the solo 2 , as its for any E2 linux box

oxigen 1
27-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks guys

I have done it thanks to you.

I am now a happy bunny

Oxigen 1