PDA

View Full Version : No picture.....any ideas please

troutski
26-01-2014, 04:25 PM
Just having another go at setting this box up....it seems a really good clever box but ive tried a few times now to set up only to put it back in box.Unplugged my 7000 box which I left on a certain sat and plugged in my 6000.The box seemed to know where it was and when I press info twicw on a certain channel I have 84% strength and 79% quality but no picture or sound.....anybody any ideas please. thanks

Aldo
26-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Did you follow all of the instructions below, which are contained in the Spiderbox 6000 HD Setup Procedure:

Satellite Setup

Go to Menu / Sat Settings, scroll down the left hand list and click OK to select all the Sats you want to scan, this will give them a tick.
Right arrow across, scroll down to Motor, right arrow to select ‘Diseq/Usals’, OK, Scroll down to Mode, select Drive to Satellite, scroll down to Set Location, OK, Scroll down Set Long then Lat then save, scroll to Go ‘Save Data and run’ thats it.

Have you followed any of the following procedure, and before you ask NO you cannot use your 7000 channel list, it would appear that the 6000 does not have any channels stored.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

troutski
26-01-2014, 05:30 PM
thanks for reply guys seems it must have been picking up a 13e transponder for some strange reason...so ive just scanned a few tp's on 28e and all is well thankyou.Which is best now to get some sort of channel list enabled and is it me but the hd picture doesn't seem as good as what my 7000 looked.

blackdevil
26-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Use latest patch not original firmware or older patch .

troutski
26-01-2014, 06:54 PM
thanks guys for all your help