PDA

View Full Version : Catseye e2 settings on ultimo

casper2
04-02-2014, 04:28 PM
I used to be able to update Catseye E2 all Sats from within the Blackhole Menu on my Ultimo.
I recently upgraded to the latest version of BH and seem to have lost Catseye settings update.
Has it gone completely or am i just not looking in the right place?
Anyone know if it is still available from within the BH menu?

I know i can download it and upload it to the receiver but directly from within the menu was handy.

catseye
04-02-2014, 06:27 PM
I used to be able to update Catseye E2 all Sats from within the Blackhole Menu on my Ultimo.
I recently upgraded to the latest version of BH and seem to have lost Catseye settings update.
Has it gone completely or am i just not looking in the right place?
Anyone know if it is still available from within the BH menu?

I know i can download it and upload it to the receiver but directly from within the menu was handy.

Sonic 1 is the man who can answer this for you

sonic1
04-02-2014, 10:02 PM
They are still there under addons and BH settings, that said I need to update them.

sonic1
04-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Files now updated to 01/02/2014

casper2
07-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Many Thanks Sonic1. Have found it again.
The server i use seems to support one of the alternative Sly Sports HD 1 channels and my receiver is not decoding the catseye setting for it. What editor would you recommend to modify the Catseye settings to get my channel back. Preferably one that isn't too complex?

catseye
07-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Many Thanks Sonic1. Have found it again.
The server i use seems to support one of the alternative Sly Sports HD 1 channels and my receiver is not decoding the catseye setting for it. What editor would you recommend to modify the Catseye settings to get my channel back. Preferably one that isn't too complex?

Use dreamset is dead easy to use

casper2
07-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Use dreamset is dead easy to use

Cheers Catseye problem solved. My server supplier is not serving the default channel so had to edit the channel data. All is now well.