PDA

View Full Version : new 6000HD box advice

bazfalty
23-02-2014, 03:41 PM
I've got the new 6000HD box and have tried 3 lines, but with each one if I switch say froma freeview channel to a paid channel such as sky sports it will say scrambled for about 30 seconds before it unscrambles it or I have to pull the ethernet cable out and in. Just wondered is this normal for these boxes or do I have a problem somewhere.

Thanks

jbvid
23-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi
Please read the forum rules about what you are mentioning. Try switching off IKS in Menu/others/Network. 30 sec clearance time is reasonable.
jb

bubasworld
26-02-2014, 12:19 AM
I've got the new 6000HD box and have tried 3 lines, but with each one if I switch say froma freeview channel to a paid channel such as sky sports it will say scrambled for about 30 seconds before it unscrambles it or I have to pull the ethernet cable out and in. Just wondered is this normal for these boxes or do I have a problem somewhere.

Thanks

I have the same problem my provider works well on SKYBOX F3 and freezez a lot on new SPIDERBOX I tried IKS ON and OFF still the same

heyho
26-02-2014, 09:00 AM
I started to get a problem with my line. Was working fine for about 4 weeks then couldn't get certain channels. Looked in network and notice it was green but had zero cards. Rebooted box they started to come back.

But I am also getting long delays as well. In fact some I don't get at all - get scrambled message. IKS channels are fine by the way.

This topic is going against forum rules now so not going any further but you may not be alone.

satpaul
26-02-2014, 09:11 AM

Thanks

Did not know you could get Freeview on a Spiderbox thought it was a satellite receiver

satwyn
26-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Did not know you could get Freeview on a Spiderbox thought it was a satellite receivernot the 6000hd but i think a version of the 9000 will give you freeview could be wrong though

Aldo
26-02-2014, 05:16 PM
not the 6000hd but i think a version of the 9000 will give you freeview could be wrong though

Some people appear to get confused between what is FTA on 28 east and Freeview.

jimihendrix
27-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Freeview means terrestrial TV (through a UHF TV aerial).
Freesat (in the UK) means a satellite receiver and dish.