PDA

View Full Version : Multiple cccams

tonyd
01-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Hi
I have just changed over from vix image to bh latest and well impressed.
I have installed oscam8359/cccam213 and using that, but i want to install another cam as well so i can switch from one c line to another by pressing blue button and changing cams.
I'm sure i read a post months ago on this and you have to rename cam?
I have searched high and low but cant find it now.
Thanks in advance
Dez

DCG
01-03-2014, 08:32 PM
if on black hole why don't you just use the universe option and put wat ever you want in the next 3 universes

black hole
avilon
ghost
chaos

tonyd
01-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi DCG
Thanks for the quick reply
I have only just got back into the satellite hobby a few months ago and loving it.
I must admit you've lost me there with universe option and using avilon ghost and chaos?
Will that let me put different clines in and swap from one to the other easier than what i was thinking of?
Thanks
Dez

DCG
01-03-2014, 09:42 PM
yes it will let you set up wat your using in say
black hole

then wat ever you want to try in
avilo

or
ghost

or chaos

on hdd or usb
set to universe and activated by red button

tonyd
01-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Hi DCG
Just been looking for universe and can't find it.
Is it a plug in already on bh or do i have to download it?
Once it's installed is it easy enough to use?
Thanks
Dez

DCG
01-03-2014, 10:30 PM
do you have a hdd installed or a usbin top usb slot

if so set them 1 or the other to univers

if usb mount that as universe if hdd mount as univers

tonyd
01-03-2014, 10:41 PM
I have both hdd and usb intalled, where do i set the usb to universe?

DCG
01-03-2014, 10:51 PM
mount the usb to universe in devicese

have you formatted it with black hole blue button then blus button again format wizard if yes the just select devices chouse usb and left press till is says univers

tonyd
02-03-2014, 04:28 PM
DCG
I have formated usb and found it in device manager, red button for mountpoints then left clicked till it says universe, it then asks me to save via red button and reboot to save settings.
What is this actually doing and how will i save 2 or three different clines in as you say avilo ghost and chaos?
Thanks

tonyd
02-03-2014, 07:55 PM
I have set usb to universe and it now shows in devices manager usb mount:/universe
Device: /dev/sdb1
What do i do next to have say 3 clines to change from and to by using this method?
Thanks

ozzsurf
02-03-2014, 09:44 PM
@tonyd

the cccam switch you are looking for is here post 5

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162282-CC******witch&highlight=CccamSwitchBh

tonyd
02-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Thanks for that ozzsurf
Just done first part of it but dont understand the second part chmod the folder to 755 and its contents also to 755?
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

mrdude
03-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Thanks for that ozzsurf
Just done first part of it but dont understand the second part chmod the folder to 755 and its contents also to 755?
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

When you send the cam over to your receiver - you use a ftp program (such as flashfxp) to the USR/BIN folder (on the blackhole image) - once the file is on the receiver - the files need to have privileges set so that the receiver knows who's allowed to use the files - this is what is meant by chmod 755, this means the files can be executed by anyone (user, public, owner) - ie the cam has permission to run.

You chmod the files on your box from your ftp program - ie with flashfxp you right click on the cam file, click on attributes and set this to 755.

Hope that explains it - also in the black hole image,all you need to for multiple cccam is to name the cams differently, then in /usr/camscript/ - rename the files like this:

Ncam_CCcam.2.1.4.sh
Ncam_CCcam.2.2.1.sh
Ncam_CCcam.2.3.0.sh

This assumes you have named your cams in the usr/bin folder like this:

CCcam.2.1.4
CCcam.2.2.1
CCcam.2.3.0

Also chmod the camscripts to 755 as well so that these can be executed as well as the cams. The cams can now be selected by pressing the blue button on your remote. There is no need to install any other plugins this way.

Hope that helps you m8.