PDA

View Full Version : Blind scan now working on Solo2

17-03-2014, 04:28 PM
I can confirm blind scan is now working on Solo2. :)

I'm using OpenPli but it may work with other images too.

You need the latest drivers. I'm using those from 16.03.14 but I think 10.03.14 may work as well. There are reports of bugs with these drivers on OpenPli but I've not encountered any (yet).

You also need to install the plugin Blindscan 1.4 which is available as a downloadable extension from the SystemPlugin download menu.

When you want to fully scan a satellite go to

"menu/setup/service searching" and select "blind scan" and specify the parameters you wish to use. Defaults work fine.

On the few sats I've tested it takes about 20 minutes. It searches the four bands (horizontal/vertical/low/high) sequentially.

CokeAddict
17-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Yes also working in BH 2.0.9.1

kemik
22-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Yes also working in BH 2.0.9.1

Hi,

Where is the option to do this with BH 2.0.9.1 please?

Thanks

CokeAddict
22-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi,

Where is the option to do this with BH 2.0.9.1 please?

Thanks

You need to download the Blindscan plugin from the feeds within the BH image.

Press and Hold Blue button, then select Software management, then Manage extensions and you will find the blindscan plugin listed under system.

lfc84
31-05-2014, 11:34 AM
is this applicable to vix images?

if someone has got it working please explain in more detail about updating the drivers. Thankyou

I can confirm blind scan is now working on Solo2. :)
I'm using OpenPli but it may work with other images too.
You need the latest drivers. I'm using those from 16.03.14 but I think 10.03.14 may work as well. There are reports of bugs with these drivers on OpenPli but I've not encountered any (yet).
You also need to install the plugin Blindscan 1.4 which is available as a downloadable extension from the SystemPlugin download menu.
When you want to fully scan a satellite go to
"menu/setup/service searching" and select "blind scan" and specify the parameters you wish to use. Defaults work fine.
On the few sats I've tested it takes about 20 minutes. It searches the four bands (horizontal/vertical/low/high) sequentially.

pheonix
31-05-2014, 02:11 PM
is this applicable to vix images?

if someone has got it working please explain in more detail about updating the drivers. Thankyou

I already told you else where, ViX has it's own blindscan plugin built in which is independent of Vu+'s version, you'r problem is that you are using a OLD image with OLD drivers. update to a current image with current drivers.

dog-man
31-05-2014, 04:05 PM
I tried it on my vuduo running OpenPli v4 and it finds nothing at all.