West Ham V Man UTD - EPL FTA FEED
IMG A EUROPE

EUTELSAT 10.0E 11387 v 30000sr FEC 5/6 DVB-S2 8PSK

watching this now Eng Audio aswell [ Premier League TV ]

Enjoy : )
:respect-048: :respect-applause-00 :lurk5:

Barney
22-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Now Encrypted again Tandberg Power VU i think just at Half Time !! :beatdeadhorse5:

Sorry guys !!

Barney
22-03-2014, 07:38 PM
10 EAST
11006 V 5000sr DVB S2
FEED HD-1
WEST HAM v Man Utd
2nd Half now Clear FTA !!

Enjoy : )

holmroad
22-03-2014, 11:16 PM
Sounds as if they are experimenting with Tandburg - to maybe replace the old Biss encryption, all as forecast by manic01 months ago!

Barney
23-03-2014, 01:12 AM
well i can only see that happen possibly with football Feeds since they are determined by Law to protect live EPL Games ,
gone are the days when we can relax on a lazy saturday or Sunday afternoon and watch a few live games
i wonder just how secure Tandberg encryption really is ? i guess when they keep doing annoying stupid $hit like this they may well just find out it was very much hackable after all ,lol's !!

Great Result for UTD but really it was badly required against a really awfull West ham side that never really looked much like scoring , rooney scored what should be the goal of the season from half-way line ..but ..
Utd did yet again fall asleep after the second goal went in ..they showed no desire to try getting another to really kill the game ..i know under SAF he would never have been satisfied with just two goals thats the big difference in a truly successfull manager and David Moyes ..
gonna be a different story on tuesday nite tho' of that im certain , very nice to see Henandez getting on for the last 2 mins of the game but that just dont sit well with me at all ..thats why utd wont be winning anything because Moyes is just stubborn enuff to not play the best players he has that are more than able to win games .
If Hernandez is not starting against City then i see only a heavy defeat coming ..it just will be a waste of time taking him on when the game is already lost like Moyes has done all too often ..we shall see .
--
Barney

holmroad
23-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Guess you are right Barney, but yes it wasnt an overwhelming win - although West Ham WERE dreadful anyway, as you saay - no fight at all especially in that second half! Good to see Hernades on a bit longer, but dear oh dear and we thing Moyes has his probs!! lol!!