PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox 9000hd line connect's and disconnect's

limerick
07-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Spiderbox keeps connecting and disconnecting in client setup.The lines connect's but wont unscramble any channels and then it shows zero cards and connects again.I have powered down the box disconnected the etrhernet cable from it and have checked the lines.If I connect my other spiderbox using same connections it will work ok.What else can I try ?

the line is entered correctly as now and then picture will clear for a few seconds

echelon
07-04-2014, 07:09 PM
this behaviour is typical if you try to use the same line on 2 machines at the same time

so turn OFF the box it works on , using the rear mounted mains switch (or at the wall socket) whilst the second box is using it

then try it on this problem box

ie:- DO NOT try to use the same line on both boxes at the same time ! , not even with one on standby

also ensure each box has a different local lan ip address too

limerick
07-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Thank's echelon SORTED

luckyluke02
05-05-2014, 01:36 PM
this behaviour is typical if you try to use the same line on 2 machines at the same time

so turn OFF the box it works on , using the rear mounted mains switch (or at the wall socket) whilst the second box is using it

then try it on this problem box

ie:- DO NOT try to use the same line on both boxes at the same time ! , not even with one on standby

also ensure each box has a different local lan ip address too

I have the same issue, but only one spiderbox, this issue only started recently no issue with provider. Any ideas would be greatfull

echelon
05-05-2014, 08:12 PM
contact the provider, we dont allow server discussions on here

my reply was only dealing with the technical issue of using it on 2 boxes at the same time which applies to any box, not just a spiderbox , nothing else was being discussed or allowed