PDA

View Full Version : Editing a recording

Mickha
08-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Can you edit a recording, on an internal hard drive, using Black Hole and a VU+ Duo 2?
I have managed to upload the video to my PC, from the hard drive, but only then noticed it had the original language track, Spanish, yet on the hard drive it has the English sound track, so there must be a separate sound file recorded.

jbvid
24-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi Mickha
I have recently purchased a VU+duo2 and what I do is FTP the files over to my PC using DCC_E2, these then play ok with VLC Media player, I then use Xilisoft or AVS Video convertor for Editing but as yet I haven't had any cross language problems.
jb

ManikM
28-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Can you edit a recording, on an internal hard drive, using Black Hole and a VU+ Duo 2?
I have managed to upload the video to my PC, from the hard drive, but only then noticed it had the original language track, Spanish, yet on the hard drive it has the English sound track, so there must be a separate sound file recorded.

u can use the moviecut and moviecutlisteditor plugins or whatever they're called on the box itself.

Mickha
28-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Thanks ManikM,
I located the editing tools, on Black Hole, some time ago, but found them a bit awkward, now, if I really want to keep something, I either transfer it to my DVD recorder or burn it to a disk. Most of the stuff, I watch, and record, are quite old so the quality isn't an issue.