PDA

View Full Version : What dish size and equipment needed for WWE live feed 7°/10°

waldmeister
14-04-2014, 09:51 PM
I would like to cover the WWE LIVE feed for RAW and the PPVīs.
As i see in this forum they are transmitting on 7°E / 10°E.
My position is near Dortmund in Germany, what dish size do i need to get these feeds and
do i need special receiver or software or can i use my Dreambox 8000?

As for Wreslemania XXX there was a key. Is a key needed for the PPVs?

Barney
15-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Yes WWE PPV's are always encrypted in BISS ... therefor Biss keys are required to view WWE ppv's they are mostly on 7 East these days as was Wrestlemania and past few ppv's .

As for WWE Raw is usually on 7 East FTA HD Feeds are always up at 00:40am ... ive only ever saw it on 10east maybbe 2-3 times and not sure why that was even .

Smackdown is at 24.5w thursday nights or early hrs of Friday morning around 3am in 4:2:2 and FTA but a little bigger dish is for sure needed for that particular Feed .

i can watch all WWE Feeds on my 88cm triax dish and my DM800SE HD so i would say for sure then YES your dreambox8000 will be just fine .

WWE Feed on 7 East will be UP in about 40 mins ...keep an eye on this Thread for tonights Feed details ...https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?73323-All-Wwe-Feeds/page23&highlight=FEED

Good luck : )
-
Barney

waldmeister
15-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Barney,
thanks for these infos. I currently have a fixed 85cm Gilbertini with Multifeed (Astra 19,2 & 28,2).
Do you think it will work to add an LNB at the position for 7° or is the signal very weak??
Do they use for the RAW HD live feeds a few known frequencies that i can store in my Dreambox or do I need to scan every night?
Are all of the Globecast encoders frquencies are fixed to put in an channel list?

mdt
15-04-2014, 03:12 PM
you would be better off motorising your dish and using a black ultra lnb but you could try using the offset method first. they usually use the same frequency on 7 east for the HD feed of the PPV. regards mdt

waldmeister
30-04-2014, 10:35 PM
thanks for the infos. right now my Gibertini 85cm is NOt motorized, but I would try to rotade it to 7°E. Any help how to get it locked to 7°E? What FTA channels I can use to fix the dish?

Mickha
30-04-2014, 11:15 PM
There are a number of FTA channels, on 7E, and as you are in Germany you should get a good signal:

http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-7A.html

Check out the beam map links on lyngsat.

Barney
30-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Eutelsat 7A 7east
10921 H 22000 Fec 3/4
BBC Persian [ Clear/FTA ]

That is a really good SD channel and Free to air to try should get around 82% on it
WWE Feeds require HD box none of these feeds are in SD except for an occasional SD ppv feed
WWE Raw Feeds are all in HD and your DM8000HD should pick them up ok but 85cm dish is gonna be hit and miss especially if there is rain and wind my 1.2m dish with inverto black ultra LNB is just about enuff for RAW Feed at 65%
my 2 meter prime focus hits 88% steadily ..big difference for sure especially in ruff weather .

you may be ok possibly but i would seriously advise buying a motor and not waste time with buying LNB's and Multifeed set up
when a motor can be tweaked to perfection instead of running out to adjust LNB skew if signal dips a little with poor weather .
ive never really looked back since i put my first motor up on my dish ..then a second motorised dish ..then a third ..etc.. lol's !!
my 1.2m channel master offset and 2 meter prime focus dishes are ground mounted on superjack actuator arms so wind and rain are never a factor for me : )
good luck .

---
Barney

waldmeister
30-04-2014, 11:34 PM
@Barney, you write earlier in this thread you can get every WWE RAW LIVE feed with your Triax 88cm. What signal do you have?
Are the PPV feed stronger or weaker than the RAW feeds?

Barney
01-05-2014, 12:05 AM
PPv's are much stronger signal for sure i'd say maybbe a 78cm dish would probably be good enuff , but yes i can indeed get Raw feeds on my Triax 88cm dish of course that is correct

but the point im trying to stress to you is that when weather becomes poor rain & wind signal can be lost and pixelations etc..but at this time of year hitting Summer months signals will be just fine thats for certain but from end of Sept when weather starts to get worse again thats when you may struggle on a smaller size dish with pixelations but like i try to point out in my earlier post even my 1.2m dish can struggle with signal when its pouring rain and blowing a mad gale of wind .
For the next 5 months almost you really should be just fine to pick up WWE Raw Feeds on 7 East ive no doubt at all unless you have some kinda obstruction blocking your view but hopefully not .

waldmeister
02-05-2014, 10:04 PM
I have turned my dish (Gibertini 85) today for 7°Ee but didnīt reached the right position due to the fact that the dish is to close to the housewall for this direction.
I would like to optain another dish to place in the garden for the RAw and PPV feeds. Is the Triax TDS110 a good choise for this?

Barney
02-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Yes its a really large dish but if your looking to fix this dish somewhere fairly well sheltered you'll not have any issues getting WWE Feeds all the time its ideal in this case for sure just go with inverto black ultra LNB on it and you'll be fine .
good luck : )
-
Barney

Barney
06-05-2014, 12:41 AM
I JUST POSTED Tonights LIVE WWE Raw Feed

Check out The Last Bottom post on This Thread

Here :https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?73323-All-Wwe-Feeds/page24&highlight=FEED

Enjoy : )