peter14
19-04-2014, 12:00 PM
I updated MY 9000 HD and forgot to save the key how can i get a replacement
Peter

Aldo
19-04-2014, 12:06 PM
I updated MY 9000 HD and forgot to save the key how can i get a replacement
Peter

That is not a question for this forum, as you need to contact the V***ks forum, as it was they who issued the Key

rasp
19-04-2014, 03:17 PM
In what way have you updated you box, patch etc.

You should have kept your email that you where sent with the key or saved as a text file.

Aldo
19-04-2014, 03:42 PM
In what way have you updated you box, patch etc.

You should have kept your email that you where sent with the key or saved as a text file.

Which is why I said that he would have to contact the forum, admin either by email or posting his query on that forum.

Satcat
20-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Check your pm's on that forum. I think that's how they issue keys.

Aldo
20-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Check your pm's on that forum. I think that's how they issue keys.

That info was already stated in post#3 in this thread, there could be two reasons why the OP has started this thread with his first post in 7 years as a member.

1. He may be banned from the forum where he got the Key.
2. The Key that he referred to may have been disabled, as it may have been used on 2 receivers at the same time.

Satcat
20-04-2014, 07:33 PM
rasp in post 3 suggested checking Emails. I suggested checking PMs as I think thats how they are sent.

Aldo
20-04-2014, 08:57 PM
rasp in post 3 suggested checking Emails. I suggested checking PMs as I think thats how they are sent.

When I was a member of that forum, my key came in an email, similar to what rasp stated in post#3, but if as I suggested in my last post, if the member is banned from that forum for some reason, how on earth is he going to check for the PM, and surely he must know that the key is only made available on that forum, so why is he asking " how can i get a replacement ". ???, on this forum. :confused:

rasp
20-04-2014, 09:03 PM
The email notification that you have a PM also contains the context of PM same on any forum. Something is not right on this thread, If he update the patch and did not do a factory reset all the data would still be there. And he has not replied at all

Satcat
21-04-2014, 10:48 AM
I must admit his lack of response doesn't help.