PDA

View Full Version : Solo 2 - Getting Started with original T Home (HU) card

dannyllama
22-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone

I have just received my shiny new Solo2. I have put BH 2.0.9 onto the box. I want to connect to T-Home (Amos 3 4 W) and Astra 28.2 for UK Freesat. I have a T-Home card that is active and inserted into the bottom slot, but nothing for Freesat.

How do I configure BH to decode T-Home (HU) and UK Freesat? All of the guides seem to point towards card sharing, which seems pretty dead now.

I have installed ccam and oscam.

What next guys :D

Thanks for the help.

echelon
22-04-2014, 10:50 PM
install a channel list as per the newbies sticky thread , like the catseye ones and ensure that for uk freesat it has 28.2 in it , then connect to a sly dish or a dish pointed at 28.2e (hopefully you are in the uk for this)

no idea about the other one but obviously you need a dish pointed at it and either have a list containing that sat too (like the catseye motorised list) and ensure you get any fta channels from it, as well as fta channels from 28.2e as well

then its a case of seeing if you can use your card in the card reader with any suitable emu like cccam or oscam or mgcamd or whatever (I have no idea about this as far as your card is concerned)

so fta first from both sats, then worry about the card and emu, and worry about cs last