PDA

View Full Version : Since LastPatch

Knacker
17-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi all,I have noticed that since I put last patch(9/5/14) my spiderbox is at times it seems to crash and I switching the telly and or the Stb, this may very well be unique to my Stb or something i have done I don't know ,before I go thru the procedures of trying to sort it maybe somebody have something to add,regards Knacker

blackdevil
17-05-2014, 01:12 PM
There is a crashing issue happens sometimes while you are scanning. We are close to fix this issue,probably in next released patch.

Knacker
17-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Many thanks B D,you and the team are giving us more from our 6000 than we would reasonably expect from a much more expensive Stb,keep up the good work,regards Knacker

TonyO
17-05-2014, 11:56 PM
I use a 9000 box with IKS which works fine most of the time, the 6000 is an amazing deal for the price.

GIGAH
20-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Blackdevil when is coming new patch? Because in three days my reciver crashed and I have to scan sat again :S is very important update patch!

blackdevil
20-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Blackdevil when is coming new patch? Because in three days my reciver crashed and I have to scan sat again :S is very important update patch!

It is a complicated issue and we are still looking at it.
At the moment you can use a channel list from forum's upload section or you can use channel editor to make a new one.

Learning
20-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Its a Pain but if you scan your channels and back them up to a stick its easy enough to reload them, saves scanning again, i have had same prob a couple of times but its not an issue for me, it will get sorted.

GIGAH
20-05-2014, 09:47 PM
The problem is when I load from usb the dish lost positions doesnt move so I have to move manually and store each position... This really pain 3 times in 3 days crash! When I use channel editorto make list still dame problem... I hope soon problem will be solved! Otherwise blackdevil why you change GUI in this new Spider old one was more useful!

jbvid
20-05-2014, 10:34 PM
The problem is when I load from usb the dish lost positions doesnt move so I have to move manually and store each position... This really pain 3 times in 3 days crash! When I use channel editorto make list still dame problem... I hope soon problem will be solved! Otherwise blackdevil why you change GUI in this new Spider old one was more useful!
I think its past time you backed off a bit as a newbie to this forum and had a little more patience.
You have been told its being looked into, so just Chill Out and wait.
jb

Aldo
21-05-2014, 12:35 AM
@jbvid

It would appear that GIGAH or GIGA as he is on the other forum, has not read the following, or does not fully understand what it all means, and maybe it is time for him to take a closer look at your setup procedure:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

c31
21-05-2014, 10:33 AM
gigah why do you come on this forum or do you like moaning this forum is so helpfull

Aldo
21-05-2014, 11:09 AM
gigah why do you come on this forum or do you like moaning this forum is so helpfull

This is one of his posts from the other forum:

Hi I just bought new Spider 6000 HD and when I connect it with my motor and add a channel list it doesn't move so I need to config from start each sat position and I'm tired to do that! So anyone can tell me how to use USALS I tried to add but without succsess... And is there any option to change GUI like old Spider because it was more useful than this new design, in new one you have to add frequencies two or three times in old one just once!

blueking
21-05-2014, 07:10 PM
The next version of the channel editor will allow users, to default there fav LNB settings and will auto enable the sats on the box, to help people to quickly do an Advanced Internet download of the channel updates using the channel editor, and then load the channel list straight on the box in a few seconds. The whole process takes less than 5 mins, and the box is fully update with all the channel changes, seriously fantastic !!

Sadly, we don't know the file format of the motor settings, so users will still have to manually change these on the box as normal, like USALS.

GIGAH
21-05-2014, 10:09 PM
@Aldo Its not my first time Im using spiderbox I did it before since spider 7000 has came as you have seen from other forum, anyway this software has to bugs for me: 1st one it reboots when you try to add more than 4 satellites and 2nd is when you try to add new satellite you have to go menu satellite settings choose satellite right click motor usals press ok add freq exit add freq again to transponder press scan add frequency again press scan again when it start scan it crash and reset! Old one was more useful you went just settings manual scan add frequency and scan thats it! I had one DM before it was connected to one server and time after time I had to go to menu addons and there open it and updates all satellites list with new channels and frequencies, it will be helpful to do something like that with new update!

blackdevil
22-05-2014, 07:10 AM
The next version of the channel editor will allow users, to default there fav LNB settings and will auto enable the sats on the box, to help people to quickly do an Advanced Internet download of the channel updates using the channel editor, and then load the channel list straight on the box in a few seconds. The whole process takes less than 5 mins, and the box is fully update with all the channel changes, seriously fantastic !!

Sadly, we don't know the file format of the motor settings, so users will still have to manually change these on the box as normal, like USALS.

Thanks for your fantastic job.
You deserve many thanks as you provide us the best channel editor ever made !
I hope all people appreciate this.

blackdevil
22-05-2014, 07:14 AM
@Aldo Its not my first time Im using spiderbox I did it before since spider 7000 has came as you have seen from other forum, anyway this software has to bugs for me: 1st one it reboots when you try to add more than 4 satellites and 2nd is when you try to add new satellite you have to go menu satellite settings choose satellite right click motor usals press ok add freq exit add freq again to transponder press scan add frequency again press scan again when it start scan it crash and reset! Old one was more useful you went just settings manual scan add frequency and scan thats it! I had one DM before it was connected to one server and time after time I had to go to menu addons and there open it and updates all satellites list with new channels and frequencies, it will be helpful to do something like that with new update!

We are working on this issue.
We are also fixing an online channel list download-update.
I proposed you some solutions in my previous post.
You can also use an older patch,make your channel list and after you save it,you can use latest patch.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?163203-Spiderbox-Smartbox-HD6000-Patch-30-08-2013

blueking
22-05-2014, 07:44 PM
Thanks for your fantastic job.
You deserve many thanks as you provide us the best channel editor ever made !
I hope all people appreciate this.

Credit goes to the master coder superstarmac !!!

Just love the new editor and I hope other Spiderbox owners will also when they get there heads around the new Advanced Download, makes life so much easier, does all the hard work for you and once it been setup right, it will produce your dream channel lists in only a few clicks :))

GIGAH
22-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Lets hope that day will come fast ;)

blueking
22-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Lets hope that day will come fast ;)
Maybe this weekend mate :)

echelon
22-05-2014, 10:55 PM
try todays NEW patch

blueking
23-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Maybe this weekend mate :)

We have released the New super Channel Editor now, enjoy :)

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?167408-6000-Channel-Editor-2-1-0-23-05-14

Please watch the video and read the manual...

GIGAH
25-05-2014, 10:30 AM
New patch open IPTV Channels in little picture on right corner!

Roadrunner
27-05-2014, 05:28 PM
New patch open IPTV Channels in little picture on right corner!
Can you elaborate on that please? I don't see any small pictures no matter what I do/try ;)

The Man From Delmote
28-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Guys, noticed a minor fault with the new firmware.

Once you use the favorite button to navigate to your chosen group and press enter it locks your channel up/down buttons. If you click OK and then select a channel it brings them back to life.

Not a show stopper or anything but thought it was worth mentioning for the next patch :)

Keep up the good work! :applause-003:

Cheers,

The Man From Delmonte

Satcat
25-07-2014, 09:08 AM
Guys, noticed a minor fault with the new firmware.

Once you use the favorite button to navigate to your chosen group and press enter it locks your channel up/down buttons. If you click OK and then select a channel it brings them back to life.

Not a show stopper or anything but thought it was worth mentioning for the next patch :)

Keep up the good work! :applause-003:

Cheers,

The Man From Delmonte

@blackdevil. All the hard work going on improving this box is very much appreciation, but will the above glitch be sorted. Also the problem I highlighted about the diseqc switch when useing 2 dishes? It would be good if you could, but we are in your hands.
Cheers.

blackdevil
25-07-2014, 10:39 AM
@blackdevil. All the hard work going on improving this box is very much appreciation, but will the above glitch be sorted. Also the problem I highlighted about the diseqc switch when useing 2 dishes? It would be good if you could, but we are in your hands.
Cheers.

In reality it is not an issue .It just doesn't work as you expect ?
At my opinion works as it must be except i haven't understand correctly.
Can you explain me the diseqC issue as well ?

Satcat
25-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks for your reply blackdevil.
The diseqc issue can be seen here.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?167381-2-dish-set-up&p=908034&viewfull=1#post908034

blackdevil
25-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Thanks for your reply blackdevil.
The diseqc issue can be seen here.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?167381-2-dish-set-up&p=908034&viewfull=1#post908034

The issue appears only on Channel 5 HD & S*y Sports 1 HD ?

Satcat
25-07-2014, 12:34 PM
No. That was just an example of the problem. It happens on most (if not all) encrypted channels.

blackdevil
25-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Can you test another model DiseqC switch ?

Satcat
25-07-2014, 02:52 PM
It isn't the switch. If I do away with the switch (straight form stb to dish) the problem is still there. As pointed out on the other thread it is when anything other than NONE is selected in Diseqc 1.0/1.1