PDA

View Full Version : Poor Network Connectivity & Softcam Backup

dannyllama
18-05-2014, 09:05 PM
I have an issue with my Solo2. It seems to randomly drop the network connections, either on LAN or WiFi. I can run a network test several times, and get different results each time. I have tried on BH 2.0.5 and also BH 2.0.9, with the same results. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My softcam's (SCAM, CCCAM, OSCAM,) are working on the old BH 2.0.5 image that was provided with the STB. How is it possible to completely backup just the softcam configuration files, and whatever else they need to operate on the new BH image? I know that I need to FTP, but it's just finding what files I need.

Thanks for any help

Mickha
19-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Have you checked your internet connection, on your PC? This problem could be down to a faulty telephone line, intermittent fault, or a faulty router, again an intermittent fault, or as simple as a failing ADSL filter.

dannyllama
19-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Have you checked your internet connection, on your PC? This problem could be down to a faulty telephone line, intermittent fault, or a faulty router, again an intermittent fault, or as simple as a failing ADSL filter.

The router is solid. The connectivity fails regardless of the connection method (LAN/WAN), even when I am connecting locally from my laptop to the STB