PDA

View Full Version : CoolTV Guide 7.0.0

paulus
23-05-2014, 07:39 AM
I updated my BH image from 2.0.8 to 2.1.0 recently, so also installed the latest CoolTV Guide (7.0.0). I found I have to live with some "improvements" - like the one button (EPG) entry is only to the Cool Info Guide, however I am struggling with getting along the timeline. A single press of the "right arrow" gets me one step forward in time, however holding down the right arrow moves the channel selected down by pages!! Since there is not a +24 hour button it takes ages to move forward in the week. Am I missing a setting here? Has anyone got this better setup and can solve my problem? Do we need to keep on an older version?

echelon
23-05-2014, 08:22 AM
dont forget that with the epg a long press of epg button usually brings up the cool tv menu

my point being that long and short presses of various buttons are used on the linux boxes to bring up or set all kinds of options, including some colour button keypresses and long , short or double taps as well

might be worth investigating what the author designed for the various taps or key presses in this app too

paulus
23-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Long and short are all defined in the setup, but NOT left and right arrow.

sleightyone
23-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Have you tried the < and > buttons above the red and blue buttons , they work for me