PDA

View Full Version : Delay everytime I try to install addons

kemik
24-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi,

I have this infuriating problem with my Solo2

Whenever I install an addon the addon installs fully then box says needs to reboot and then get message rebooting then it take ages for my box to restart - approx 5mins. Yet the box itself from a power cycle takes less than a min to reboot ordinarily.

Is there anything I can do to speed up? Some rogue files that need clearing or something?

Thanks

paulus
24-05-2014, 10:10 AM
When on BH2.0.8 I had the same problem (not noticed it on 2.1.0), forced me up off the sofa to toggle power from the rear of the box!

sonic1
24-05-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi,

I have this infuriating problem with my Solo2

Whenever I install an addon the addon installs fully then box says needs to reboot and then get message rebooting then it take ages for my box to restart - approx 5mins. Yet the box itself from a power cycle takes less than a min to reboot ordinarily.

Is there anything I can do to speed up? Some rogue files that need clearing or something?

Thanks

Genuine box ?
What image ?
What addons ?
How much space in flash do you have left ?

kemik
25-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Genuine box ?
What image ?
What addons ?
How much space in flash do you have left ?

Genuine box
BH 2.0.9
Current Addons only about a dozen; TSmedia, IMDB, HDMI-CEC, Blindscan, CrossEPG force reload, few others
How do I check flash space?

Thanks

sonic1
25-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Genuine box
BH 2.0.9
Current Addons only about a dozen; TSmedia, IMDB, HDMI-CEC, Blindscan, CrossEPG force reload, few others
How do I check flash space?

Thanks
Blue button and then Yellow button.