PDA

View Full Version : IPTV green button and fast forwarding

krihoum
27-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi Guys

The new patch was a very good addition, especially the IPTV function being improved to update from a server, as well as the software upgrade remotely.
However, i have noticed that when a movie from the IPTV list starts, i cannot fast forward (using the fast forward arrow button) past the x2 speed (before we could use x8 or x16)
Also, the green button doesn't seem to work. It shows the counter but when i enter 00:08:00 for example it doesn't go to the 8th min of the movie. Is this a bug?

thanks

krihoum
27-05-2014, 04:01 PM

Roadrunner
27-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Same here, the GO TO(green button) option doesnt work. Mind you.. you were shy for so many years, that couple of days/weeks/months till the people behind the patches fix it, it shouldnt make that much of a difference to you ;):D Just get back to us in ten years or so ;)))))

Aldo
27-05-2014, 05:33 PM
The popularity of the spiderbox 6000HD, has brought a lot of people out of the woodwork so to speak, and the reason for that being the support for the receiver on the other forums that they have been using, is not as complete as this forum is, and particularly the IPTV Section.

krihoum
27-05-2014, 05:52 PM
HEHE well i probably joined this forum when i had my technomate or whatever i was using then. But i agree spiderbox with the IPTV has more popularity
well i will be patient until a new fix is released, not 10 years this time , hoping for 10 days instead :D

cheers for looking into that

blueking
27-05-2014, 06:11 PM
The fast forward (using '> >' button) gives you x2 playback speed, and to return back to normal speed press the play '>' button...

blackdevil
27-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Generally, green and fast forward buttons work but our movies are not VOD.
We will try to add some in future.

krihoum
28-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Generally, green and fast forward buttons work but our movies are not VOD.
We will try to add some in future.

thanks

but when i bought this box in December 2013 (not sure what software was on it then), the function worked in IPTV as well as movies

Aldo
28-05-2014, 01:30 PM
thanks

but when i bought this box in December 2013 (not sure what software was on it then), the function worked in IPTV as well as movies

Then the patch that would have been on at that time would have been the following:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164552-Spiderbox-Smartbox-HD6000-Patch-26-11-2013

and all spiderbox 6000, later patches are in the following section of the forum:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?579-Firmware

satscene
28-05-2014, 02:55 PM
I take it there`s no record feature for the IPTV - be nice if there was ??

Aldo
28-05-2014, 03:28 PM
I take it there`s no record feature for the IPTV - be nice if there was ??

It would equally nice if you learn to read the forum, especially after having been a member for 7 years.

blackdevil
28-05-2014, 05:49 PM
thanks

It's up to us but it is not easy.
You can test No.337 - The Physician (2014)

*delete all and update again.

krihoum
28-05-2014, 05:56 PM
It's up to us but it is not easy.
You can test No.337 - The Physician (2014)

*delete all and update again.

ok i will test it tonight when i go home.
many thanks for the effort

Satcat
28-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Tested and works great.

krihoum
29-05-2014, 10:32 AM
Tested and works great.

Yes it works on the movie as it should be, perfect!

so basically the conclusion is that depending on the format of the movie file, that function may or may not work. if that's the case, a new patch is not needed then

thanks

blackdevil
29-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Yes it works on the movie as it should be, perfect!

so basically the conclusion is that depending on the format of the movie file, that function may or may not work. if that's the case, a new patch is not needed then

thanks

Yes as i stated previously.
We need more time.

Aldo
01-06-2014, 02:13 PM
It would be equally nice if you after TEN years were courteous and respectful to other forum members,

A `Yes` or `No` would have sufficed,

Is that so hard...

I do not usually reply to l e e c h e r s, and 5 posts in 7 years implies that is what you have been doing.

satscene
01-06-2014, 03:56 PM
I do not usually reply to l e e c h e r s, and 5 posts in 7 years implies that is what you have been doing.
Your personal comments, perceived implications or whatever about another member have no place on any Forum let alone this one..
Maybe you should read the Forums Rules.. eg: `Please note that satpimps.co.uk is a discussion forum for all things related to Digital Satellite TV.` and `Members agree to conduct themselves in an appropriate and friendly manner when using the forum.`

Got it??

.....good