PDA

View Full Version : New Patch

jonah
29-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi can we load the new patch by Upgrade By Network,if so is it the same procedure,ie turn off CCcam, Newcamd lines etc. Or do we do it as before by USB. Keep up the fantastic work.

jonah
29-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi can we load the new patch by Upgrade By Network,if so is it the same procedure,ie turn off CCcam, Newcamd lines etc. Or do we do it as before by USB. Keep up the fantastic work.
Sorry to ask this question but on the patch before 22/05/2014 blackdevil said new patches would be by network upgrade,its not a problem but I was going to try the network upgrade,but won't in case I mess up my box. A yes or no answer will do.

jbvid
29-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi
If you try doing a little reading before jumping in and follow the forum advice given in the patches, all will be revealed
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?167394-new-patch-of-23-5-2014

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?167144-Spiderbox-Smartbox-HD6000-Patch-09-05-2014

So, YES
jb

jonah
29-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi I have read both links and it does not answer My question. Ie you say yes, so does that yes I can upgrade over the network and if so, do I still have to turn off Cccam before upgrading the patch. Thank you

jbvid
29-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Hi I have read both links and it does not answer My question. Ie you say yes, so does that yes I can upgrade over the network and if so, do I still have to turn off Cccam before upgrading the patch. Thank you
It does, Please read it again, it tells you in the instructions.
Instructions :
First save your channel list
Go to Network settings & select wired option
Go to Network-Ser*er Setup & turn CCcam, Newcamd lines (if you have) to off
Load patch
Factory Settings
Load your channel list

january_king
29-05-2014, 05:58 PM
I can see where the doubt arises - Load patch. It is unclear to Jonah if this can be over the network as well as by USB as the wording remains unchanged from that prior to the network facility being introduced.
In the spirit of co-operation!
JK

blackdevil
29-05-2014, 06:53 PM
The patch isn't available in Upgrade By Network option.
We are working on this option now.

jonah
29-05-2014, 07:40 PM
I can see where the doubt arises - Load patch. It is unclear to Jonah if this can be over the network as well as by USB as the wording remains unchanged from that prior to the network facility being introduced.
In the spirit of co-operation!
JK

Thank you, you understand the question. I have tried by network upgrade and it comes back wrong server information. With that I presume its usual method by USB. Thanks again.