PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone advise please on my new spider 6000hd

les127
04-06-2014, 04:58 PM
hi all,just bought a spider 6000hd.im struggling to get it setup,and wondered if anyone can help me.ive had a spiderbox for the last 4 years ors o and thought it would be a doddle setting it up:o15:.do i need to put latest firmware on it before anything,and when i founf latest patch and tried putting it in box,,how do i actually put it in box,the only setting i see under multimedia says remove usb?,also,when i go to menu then otheres and try putting 1111 to bring secret menu,nothing happens,im so confused

echelon
04-06-2014, 05:06 PM
read the sticky threads at the top of the 6000 forum , also the spiderbox tutorial forum sticky threads as well , both give explanations on patching and using your new spiderbox

obviously you patch the box before using it , using the latest patch , and a usb stick is used, same as on the old spiderboxes

its all here if you look , and read

jbvid
04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
hi all,just bought a spider 6000hd.im struggling to get it setup,and wondered if anyone can help me.ive had a spiderbox for the last 4 years ors o and thought it would be a doddle setting it up:o15:.do i need to put latest firmware on it before anything,and when i founf latest patch and tried putting it in box,,how do i actually put it in box,the only setting i see under multimedia says remove usb?,also,when i go to menu then otheres and try putting 1111 to bring secret menu,nothing happens,im so confused
Forget the earlier Spiderbox's, Study the setup guide,(link below) read it, print it out, read it again, it has worked for others without any problems.
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD
jb
beat by echelon

les127
04-06-2014, 05:18 PM
thankyou very much for your help

voyager1972
04-06-2014, 05:41 PM
a great box ,,,and to be honest a doddle to set up,,,,,always update to the latest patch.......requires a motorised dish to unleash its full potential,,,,,,,also lots of support and with every update it is getting more and more user friendly,,,now with network softcam updating,,,,and soon to have network firmware updates.......plenty of help on the forum with the setup,,,,,,,,,.get some reading done to familiarize yourself with the setup.

les127
05-06-2014, 02:25 PM
after reading up as suggested,ive managed to installl the latest patch,which was ok,although i cant get the wireless working as ive got the box in bedroom,back to more reading,:D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all sorted,thanx