PDA

View Full Version : Channel list not working! Please help

hugh jardon
25-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Getting frustrated now.
First off I done search on 28.2E as only have fixed dish and channels work okay but not alphabetical as I prefer.
I then saved my channel list to usb stick, no problem.
I then sorted the list in channel editor for alphabetical (version 2.1) deleted a few ****o channels and others I don't watch and saved.
I then copied to my usb and put back on box as I've done plenty of times.
Channels show alphabetical but there is loads that are missing.
I've done this a few times now and have tried an older editor but the result is always the same.
I have gone back to my original download but hate the order of the channels but at least they're all there.
Has anyone got any idea what I'm doing wrong.?

maurice
25-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Your not the only one, done my CL and its wiped all my 10e channels off again, it did this with the last patch.
I think there is a problem with the Channel Editor, it did not happen with the first version.

hugh jardon
25-06-2014, 08:16 PM
I decided to go with the channel editor and downloaded a list off the internet. That'll do for now

jonah
25-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Hope this might help go into TV Channel Editor red button then yellow button then sort A-Z exit exit. you should find they are the in order.

hugh jardon
25-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Thanks Jonah for the tip.
I'll stick with this new one from the net. Well quicker than scanning the satellite.

maurice
26-06-2014, 12:34 PM
@Jonah,"Hope this might help go into TV Channel Editor red button then yellow button then sort A-Z exit exit. you should find they are the in order."
You cannot do that if CE has wiped your channels!!!

Dr. House
26-06-2014, 11:40 PM
I already discussed last week that issue and tried several solutions proposed by other members but never managed to Upgrade a new channel list save from Channel Editor into my receiver. I had to put the channels in the order I want with my remote.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?167774-SSU-Channel-File

superstarmac
28-06-2014, 03:48 AM
A fix for this will come soon, just need a couple of days to do more testing :)

Can i remind people that if they have issues with opening or saving files to check the Log in the Tools menu, this will give you an indication of why something is not working as expected and can considerably cut down the time it takes to find the problem