PDA

View Full Version : BeIn Sports

bosstunez
02-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Hi guys

I've just received a spiderbox and am wanting BeIn sports. I don't have dish other than a sky dish and I'm not really arsed about all the foreign channels etc as I'm tied into contract with Virgin.

I do however want BeIn sports.

Am I correct in thinking I can get this via the IpTv side of the box?

If so what are the costs and can some1 please help me out with it?

I've basically bought the box for the football and I used bein sports last year via there website and was very happy with the service.

Any help will be much appropriated.

Thanks in advance

BT

bosstunez
02-07-2014, 12:51 PM
So when I google it and they give me a link

http://lama6000:lama6000@xroot.selfip.co m:4001/2.ch

That's no good? Sorry to be dumb but this is completely new ground for me

GIGAH
02-07-2014, 02:00 PM
If you go to Spiderbox 6000HD IPTV you have to delete all channels and rescan!

So Menu IPTV Press red button than blue button than yellow button delete all than press ok!

After that exit; then press ok button than blue button update and there you will find 8 HD beIN channels which works good when dont have any matches and when match starts it freeze!

bosstunez
02-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Perfect. I've got a 152mb line so hopefully it won't

Thank you for your help!

Aldo
02-07-2014, 04:51 PM
" Perfect. I've got a 152mb line so hopefully it won't "

152mb is not particularly fast for a VM User, I thought that last update was up to 152GB.

bosstunez
02-07-2014, 05:29 PM
ive got my box all set up and loaded some of the iptv files off here. some work, some don't, like the CS, can you register on a iptv server for bein sports etc? I apologise if this isn't allowed.

and its defo 152mb :)

blackdevil
02-07-2014, 08:44 PM
We provide free IPTV services and we will have extra very soon.
Just watch 'IPTV Info channel' for more infos when available.

GIGAH
02-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Blackdevil I hope you will bring back bein channels hd english and upgrade servers to watch bein sport hd without freezing when there is any match!

bosstunez
02-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Ok brilliant. Don't suppose you know where I'll find a up to date channel list so it's a mirror of sky? Not wanting forgien channels etc. just don't want 35 ITVs etc

Thanks again, you have been brill

echelon
02-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Ok brilliant. Don't suppose you know where I'll find a up to date channel list so it's a mirror of sky? Not wanting forgien channels etc. just don't want 35 ITVs etc

Thanks again, you have been brill

the sly channels are postcoded by the sly card for the region of the uk so it will vary due to regional variations

so boxes like the spiderbox will scan in all channels and the owner should sort out their own list that is bespoke to their own region

in other words you get everything and its the owners responsibility to regionalise their own channel list , as what suits one person wont suit another

my area is granada (north west), but that would not suit somebody in birmingham or london or southampton or aberdeen

I sometimes think people need to do some of the work themselves and I have had to do this for over 14 years on these 3rd party boxes so it seems to be one of the basics you start with and not expecting it all done for you

now on some boxes like some linux based boxes you can use autobouquets plugin to do this once you have set your region , but please remember the spiderbox is a budget range box so if you want more , you pay more (like I told heyho some time ago and he now has a vu solo)

you wont get "foreign channels" if you are on a sly dish

iptv links are internet links and are nothing to do with the spiderbox

just like a youtube link is a feature of youtube, not the spiderbox

the box is giving you access to these links, same as a laptop or other device

bosstunez
03-07-2014, 07:14 AM
That's sound. Looks like I'm gona be sat with a pen and paper along with old sky box lol. One good thing, least I can put things in a personal order

Thanks again guys!