PDA

View Full Version : List of program's on each channel.

Davefire
04-07-2014, 04:02 PM
I only have a few of the program's displayed for a few of the channels with none displayed for most. Is there a patch or is it something I need to live with.
Also
I seem to have created a file for invisible channels....I don't pretend to be that clever. I have 3 channels in there and don't know how to get them out.
New to this but learning all the time thanks to the good people on this site - thank you.
Dave

jbvid
04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
I only have a few of the program's displayed for a few of the channels with none displayed for most. Is there a patch or is it something I need to live with.
Also
I seem to have created a file for invisible channels....I don't pretend to be that clever. I have 3 channels in there and don't know how to get them out.
New to this but learning all the time thanks to the good people on this site - thank you.
Dave
Hi
Might be worth starting from scratch, print out and have a good read of the Setup link below

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

Then you can either Scan for your own channels or load a premade channel list in, are you viewing on a fixed dish or motorised? Is it set up (aligned correctly)?
What Satellite are you pointing to.
jb

echelon
04-07-2014, 11:18 PM
if you are talking about the EPG, now and next is the standard for most satellites, especially 28.2e ASTRA 2