PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Channels Gone

gauros
18-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi All,

This afternoon I did an Update on the IPTV system and all the Albanian channels were gone and replaced by Sport channels.

Is there a way to revert back the system?

Aldo
18-07-2014, 08:52 PM
" Is there a way to revert back the system? "

In a word No, you will just have to wait until the next update and see what that brings.

jbvid
18-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi All,

This afternoon I did an Update on the IPTV system and all the Albanian channels were gone and replaced by Sport channels.

Is there a way to revert back the system?
Hi
Its been said on site many times that links don't last forever, you only get whats available at the time, so your lucky to have replacements instead of nothing.
jb

gauros
18-07-2014, 09:19 PM
" Is there a way to revert back the system? "

In a word No, you will just have to wait until the next update and see what that brings.

Aldo my second box has still got the channels but is on an old firmware.

Is I backup the firmware from it and put it on my main box, will that cause any issues?

Aldo
18-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Aldo my second box has still got the channels but is on an old firmware.

Is I backup the firmware from it and put it on my main box, will that cause any issues?

Sorry I do not know, if the PTV channels would remain the same if you decided to downgrade the firmware, as you may have to do a factory reset, and that may remove those IPTV Channels, I think that maybe Blackdevil or one of the team may have to answer your question.

cannydo
19-07-2014, 09:42 AM
If you factory reset you will have to update your IPTV which in turn will be the latest and not old channels. I have done this many times in the past.

blackdevil
19-07-2014, 04:04 PM
We have a partner providing these specific channels.
He will also provide more packages soon.
Watch channel No.3 of list for more infos.

elbaboy
22-10-2014, 07:35 PM
i did contact these people as the infos says on the channel number 3 but i never got a reply from them, any other ways to get in touch these people i also live in london nw