PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Liverpool??

wwe
23-07-2014, 09:45 AM
Hi

I need to know if its possible to pick up Nile sat 7 west in the Liverpool Area and if so what size dish is required

if not

is 26 east obtainable

obviously I am trying to get BeinSports

cheers

wwe

bobon
23-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Get Bein sports 1-15 HD NILESAT 7E in Manchester with 1.8mtr poor performing (slightly warped) dish.This is using the official box and paired card.
The tuner in the Humax HD FREE box is pretty good.
Obviously lose signal in bad weather.

oaktye
23-07-2014, 03:35 PM
I gave up on bein sports on 7w after last seasons battle with the weather etc although only using a 1.14m dish. Ive now purchased an android M8 box with xbmc installed so hoping the streaming will be watchable on that.

wwe
23-07-2014, 05:10 PM
ok cheers guys I have been ringing a few dish installers in the area, and they all agree with you, a 1.8 minimum of good gain quality,

as for beinsports they are showing every premier league match this season most in English now that their boxes and cards are paired and they meet the PL requirement of a secure system.

clipper
23-07-2014, 08:17 PM
i get 7w with a 1.2 chn master about 12miles further south than you
and it gets signals all day except heavy cloud and rain then a lot of the
channels loose signal, like most other now bein sport is on a dedicated paired box
i dont go there much now, the same dish gets a good signal from 26e at all times
but i can only get one bein sports channels but there are a number of other sports channels