PDA

View Full Version : Problem downloading with editor !

mondouble
29-07-2014, 01:19 PM
Hello,
i hope you can help
Trying to follow the Advanced download.wmv- all seem ok but
when i press download _ it shows downloading... but a few second later it's
shown " download complete > with all info equal zero=0

my pc is on W7 i use google chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m - up to date!
with wifi OK and i can access king of st from my pc!!

what is wrong ? perhaps the adress is wrong inside the éditor ?
someone suggest the last version
so after Testing the 2.1.1 .44
Same probleme W7 or XP
ANY config idea for downloding a true File ?
--------------------------
i use with no problem the last editor and last patch between HD6000 & PC W7 for modify my hd 6000 blind scan with success
But cannot anyway load from the editor on K O S : could be very pleasant if it could work for me
Best regards to all m8

Aldo
29-07-2014, 02:32 PM
You have asked this very same question on the A***t forum and the answer you were given on there will work, some people have experienced problems with various browsers, you are using Chrome which it would appear it does not work with the latest version of channel editor, try using Firefox and you will have no problem creating you own channel list, the .wmv suffix is of no use on the spiderbox 6000, as the channel editor creates and reads/uses .ssu, so please try firefox and use the channel editor and you will be able to create you very own channel list, without having to resort to using K O S for a channel list. So on completion of using firefox and the channel editor you will create a file call User Database.ssu.

mondouble
29-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Dear ALDO
the advance download.wmv is a tutorial on using editor ( as of 25 may14 ) so obviouly of no use inside editor just for the windows media

i loaded firefox and made it my default one !
i am not dumb! perhaps do you will suggest me ( as some provider suppor does..) to format my disc and re install system?
i wait for more knowledge
regards
if you instruct me how to : i can sent the tutorial file..

jbvid
29-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Forget the wmv video file, its none existent in the latest listed version 2.1.1 - 29/06/14 read the PDF file as already advised. The software WORKS FINE
jb