PDA

View Full Version : IP camera viewable via Vu+ solo2 box?

Dougal79
30-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi,

Does anyone know if you are able to view an HD IP camera through the VU+ solo2 box? was thinking I'd view my cctv via my TV and solo2 box if possible??

sonic1
30-07-2014, 12:25 PM
http://www.fselbig.de/?page_id=1093&lang=en

Take a look at this plugin.

crabber
30-07-2014, 05:38 PM
This is slightly off topic but may amuse you. I have been thinking of getting an IP camera, preferably a PTZ (pan, tilt and zoom) one.
A friend has one fitted and gave me his username/password so I could log in and have a look. It was focused on his front door, I had great fun panning round but left it on the entrance to his driveway.
Later that day I had a call from him asking me "had I been p**sing about with his camera"?
He works for a food company that supplies hospitals and was in a meeting when he had to mute his mobile as he started to get constant emails.
Unknown to me he had set it to email him each time it detected motion and he received 118 emails, one every time a car drove past.

Jimdefruit
31-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Remind me not to let you have my camera IP and password M8. LOL

I have an IP camera which I can check with my Duo2 using the plugin camofs. It works well for still shots but I have not managed to get video on the Duo although video is good on my PC. A bit more playing is needed.