PDA

View Full Version : iptv box and stable links question

kmc
03-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Afternoon folks
It's that time of year again when the footie season kicks off.just want to know has anybody got any info on any decent boxes and iptv links that don't buffer,even alot of the paid ones for xbmc get hammered and buffer alot,so maybe looking at a dedicated iptv service to go alongside my satellite box.
any help appreciated
cheers
kmc

Roadrunner
03-08-2014, 05:11 PM
The honest answer will be NO, nobody knows of any links or streams that are guaranteed to work without any hicups. Only way to make sure you get uninterupted viewing is to pay for an official sub. There are of course other ways of viewing but none would guarantee that it will work exactly when you want to view them. In here we can only help to find public links to footy, and as I said only way to get an uniterupted viewing is to subscribe to the official service.. Other then that you can find loads of feeds . If you a re prepared to invest in the equipment capable of getting them feeds (motorised dish and a semi decent box) you wouldn`t need to pay anybody ;)

kmc
03-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi Roadrunner,
I have been in the sat game for about 9 years mate,was just looking into iptv as something to run alongside my dreambox as alot of epl games are only available on that format.
thanks anyway
kmc

holmroad
03-08-2014, 11:29 PM
I have reported in previous threads that I have a MAG250 IPTV box and subscribe to an IPTV package, which I believe is very good value, but I'm afraid that the 'buffering up' is an integral part of IPTV technology, albeit hardly noticeable on mine!
That's all in MY opinion anyway!!

Roadrunner
04-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Thats what I was digging at. Only way of making sure you get no loss of picture at those crucial moments of the game is to go the official way. Unfortunately there is no guarantee that it wont go **** up if you go 'the other way'. We are not allowed to discuss the other ways of watching EPL games anyways (unless they are being broadcast as unencrypted feeds )

holmroad
04-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Lets all hope those feeds continue as during last season - its just that we cant always 'choose' what we want to watch matchwise - but heyho at least its our beloved footie? lol!!

manic01
04-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Theres not many games you cant get on ,motorised sat system.
Also bein sports will cover all games this season unlike the end of last season.
Box and card is cheap enough.

holmroad
04-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Theres not many games you cant get on ,motorised sat system.
Also bein sports will cover all games this season unlike the end of last season.
Box and card is cheap enough.

So they've eased up a bit mate?

barry
06-08-2014, 01:54 PM
You could try an MX box from streambox.tv check it out on google, they give a good service.

I have found it very reliable for movies, TV, music etc and there is a third party pay option for the HD sport channels

kmc
07-08-2014, 09:34 PM
only thing with bein is the size of dish required,and also I can't get anything east of 19 e,as the house is in the way
cheers
kmc