PDA

View Full Version : Unable To Move East With My Setup.

gibson
10-08-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm unable to get my system to move my dish towards East. This has only become a problem over the weekend. I've tried to move the dish in Sat Positioner Setup in the menu and all's well driving West, but nothing East. I'm using an HH Positioner with increased voltage from the Vu+ menu to drive the dish in the non USALS mode. I can manually move the dish East using the buttons on the dishes HH driver so the problem could be anywhere. BH flashed with Mgcamd, etc on this Solo 2. As previously stated, this has only become a problem over the weekend and as you may see from my previous post, I had a problem with Sub Titles so I may have disabled something in the menu or this could be a coincidence. Any thoughts appreciated.

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Mickha
10-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Check you haven't set any limits, East and West, in your motor setup.
You stated you're not using USALS, so did you manually set up your satellites, using Diseqc 1.2?
What make/model motor are you using?

Try going into the menu, setup, system searching, Positioner setup, scroll down to set limits and press the red button, to remove limits.
I might not have the full menu path, to locate positioner setup, but I'm sure you'll quickly find it.

gibson
11-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Thanks Mickha, you were spot on. The Limits were on. Switched off and all fine. Thanks again and

Best wishes from,

Gibson.

Nikkas
11-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Don't forget to set your limits again to avoid overrunning into obstacles like walls etc, unless there aren't any obstacles of course.