PDA

View Full Version : Icecrypt 3500 plugins not working on latest software update?

Decoder
17-08-2014, 10:00 PM
Hi All

Updated with latest v2.11.87 software and now can't seem to set up XcamClient to get cline working - can't remember sequence for putting Cline information into Xcam!!!!

Should it still work does anybody know please (and sequence for inputting if allowed to tell) or do I have to go back to earlier version?

New software "looks" better but can anybody tell me what it should do that earlier versions can't, just dug unit out of door stop duties and thought I'd "have a play"!!!!!!?

Thanks for all help/replies - much appreciated

buck401
18-08-2014, 10:00 AM
The C line is entered into Xcamconfig using the cccam2 option HOWEVER I could not get Xcamconfig to open despite cleaning the flash and
reloading the firmware and the plugins.
The workaround in the end was to use a Mgcamd which had a Mgcamd config and using the cccam2 option.
After entering the c line exit the config and start Mgcamd.

Good luck!

Decoder
18-08-2014, 10:47 AM
The C line is entered into Xcamconfig using the cccam2 option HOWEVER I could not get Xcamconfig to open despite cleaning the flash and
reloading the firmware and the plugins.
The workaround in the end was to use a Mgcamd which had a Mgcamd config and using the cccam2 option.
After entering the c line exit the config and start Mgcamd.

Good luck!

Hi buck401

Thanks for quick reply mate much appreciated

With Mgcamd do I just delete everything in the mg_cfg folder (ftp) and just put my C line in line 1 (as with Dreambox and Cccam_cfg folder) or is Mg different to Cccam please?

Also the _cfg files are in var/keys not var/etc as in Dreambox, is that correct do you know?

Is there anything else I need to know to get it working please?

Thanks very much

buck401
18-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Try the Icecam plugin bundle posted on 2 May 2012 by ColdAsIce in the Icecrypt plugins section.
It has both the Mgcamd and Mgcamdconfig files.
After loading start Mgcamconfig with the green button.
Press OK to edit server.
Select client and toggle to the right and select cccam2.
Now enter your c...:
Url
Port
User Name
Password
Now exit.
Start Mgcamd.

Good luck!!

Decoder
18-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Try the Icecam plugin bundle posted on 2 May 2012 by ColdAsIce in the Icecrypt plugins section.
It has both the Mgcamd and Mgcamdconfig files.
After loading start Mgcamconfig with the green button.
Press OK to edit server.
Select client and toggle to the right and select cccam2.
Now enter your c...:
Url
Port
User Name
Password
Now exit.
Start Mgcamd.

Good luck!!

Hi buck401

Well I've tried all your above but am getting nowhere due to the fact when I start Mgcamd and then press OK nothing happens!!!! (apart from the front panel LED flashes to accept signal from hand control!!)

I've left the start type to manual and started on green button as you say then Started appears under the "state column" but that's it. I presume I don't have to do anything with any of the other cams showing (all are blank in the "state column")

I've reloaded (by USB download) the v2.11.87 and tried reloading the plugin bundle (which appeared to still be in the software) but am getting nowhere

When I FTP and look in the var/plugins folder it's blank and when I try to FTP the file (from ColdAsIce) I just get a message telling me it can't create folder

It now seems (when I can get this working!!) to be a good little receiver so hope it's not confined back to the door stop!!!!!

Thanks mate and sorry to be a pain

Decoder
20-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Now sorted and working - cleaned flash - factory reset - load v2.11.70 along with plugins and hey presto all working on XcamClient

Thanks to all for help and guidance - not only here but in other write-ups found