PDA

View Full Version : tuner config

ifearnobeer
28-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Hi,i recently bought a second hand vu+solo2 and it's working great apart one of the tuners.the previous owner had a motorised dish.I have onlt a static dish set to 28.2.The problem is ,i can get all the channels on tuner b.this is set to "simple"with 28.2 showing.tuner a is set to simple with positioner and long/lat info.I go to setup/service searching/tuner config.I select tuner A and set it to simple ..single and 28.2 and press exit(there is no prompt or buttons to save)It then says"really close without saving settings?"..Yes or no/.If i choose "yes" it puts me back on the "choose Tuner" page.If i choose NO,It puts me back into "reception settings".It's doing my head in.What i want to be able to do,is to watch one channel and record another on the same satellite.(28.2)Thanks for any help.

nml
28-08-2014, 11:45 AM
If you press exit when you have made the alteration it wont save. There should be a green button at the bottom for save but if not simply press OK.

nml

gbmitie
28-08-2014, 11:48 AM
you dont say the image you are using but go to tuner configuration, set it to simple, single, select 28eat, diseq say no, press ok say yes yes and wait it is a bit slow but it will go back to channel you were watching. I have UNO with BH2.0.7. but I use 3 dishes and that did my head in for a while. if my idea did not work, you can check by pressing record and going to another channel ie not a v or h one.

say image when you post back

ifearnobeer
28-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Blackhole 2.0.7: Sorted.i pressed the yes-yes buttons and it has now saved the info.I was a bit reluctant to press the "yes" buttons because it ask me if i wanted to delete info which is a bit dodgy if you're not sure what it is.Anyway thanks for your help,both tuners are now reading 28.2

gbmitie
28-08-2014, 01:01 PM
glad your sorted and as we both have same image you are on the right track. And yes there is a situation where you are asked yes and it will DELETE so go slow and as a backstop if in doubt press EXIT and start again.