View Full Version : iptv

ted321
19-10-2014, 12:01 PM
HI i have broblem with iptv as it is not working at all
i have tried updateding with no luck

jbvid
19-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi
Are you connected? ie any other services working?
jb

EXTRAFACTO
19-10-2014, 03:55 PM
just tried mine...working fine here...was on list 1...updated to list 3 no problem
ok just checked all 4 lists...list 2 is giving wrong server message...list 1,3,4 are loading fine

ted321
20-10-2014, 02:52 PM
HI all sorted I just reload patch back in and all working thanks

echelon
08-11-2014, 06:49 PM
can anyone please explain how you choose between the 3 or 4 lists AFTER the EDIT - delete all function has been done and NO iptv channels or selections are listed ?

ie:- if you do the delete all and then the BLUE UPDATE it just seems to have one list showing at less than 400 options, but no facility to change from say list 1 to list 2 or 3 or 4 ?

maybe I am not seeing the obvious here ?

or maybe there is now only the one list ?

using the last july 2014 firmware and they do seem to stream ok from what is on screen

or is it the procedure listed in here ?

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169189-iptv-list-upgrades-by-network

goonner
08-11-2014, 06:53 PM
software update-ok
upgrade by network-ok
scroll down to iptv server
hope that helps

EXTRAFACTO
09-11-2014, 11:56 AM
this is how i change from one list to another
go to menu...system settings...come down to software update...after clicking on that...select upgrade by network
now come down to iptv server highlight this...now you can scroll left or right to select your choice of list
now press red button to start upgrade...the box now reboots...go to iptv...and you now have the list you selected...ie 1,2,3,4
i do not bother deleting list before hand...has any new added channels are there after you select new list
sometimes you may see ..server error...or message busy when you try change your list...
i find it helps if you reboot box and try again...hope this helps