PDA

View Full Version : West Brom v Man U Feed in HD anyone?

holmroad
20-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Currently watching West Brom v Man U in HD on Sky Sports De HD1, but with German commentary (surprise surprise lol!!) - so just wondering if anyone has found an HD feed with English commentary yet please?:cool:

Barney
21-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Game was on 10E FTA 11006 V 5000 - FEED-3 HD
also was in SD Over on 15w Espn Carribean

not a game to remember however ..infact another total dire preformance and result im afraid against a struggling Baggies side .

Aldo
21-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Game was on 10E FTA 11006 V 5000 - FEED-3 HD
also was in SD Over on 15w Espn Carribean

not a game to remember however ..infact another total dire preformance and result im afraid against a struggling Baggies side .

I totally agree with you, Utd will certainly have to improve on that performance if they are to get any where near the Top 4, which is reportedly their target for this season.

cannydo
21-10-2014, 09:05 AM
There's to much faith put in Jones who left the gaping gap for Broms second goal. Think Manu will be buying in the Jan window to replace Jones and not before time. In my eyes I would have Falcao before Persia as well, but Persia is personal friends with Van Gaal. They need this season in my eyes to try and gel to many new players in the one go they need time I think. Having said all that Brom played some good football at times and showed the instability of Manu defence.

cannydo
21-10-2014, 09:18 AM
I watched the game on Canal+Futbol HD with no commentating and it was a pleasant change from bias commentating.

dog-man
21-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Van Gaal has said that this was their best performance so far this season.

amdaley
21-10-2014, 01:27 PM
Enjoyed the game & a fair result.
Some good football from both sides & four great goals.
United had 63% possession but lacked penetration.
West Brom in fairness played some good stuff with their smaller possession.

With Rooney out these games are a big chance for Mata but he was poor again last night.
When Rooney comes back I can't see Mata getting a game.
van Persie wasn't great either but that could be down to the poor service he got.

amdaley
21-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Enjoyed the game & a fair result.
Some good football from both sides & four great goals.
United had 63% possession but lacked penetration.
West Brom in fairness played some good stuff with their smaller possession.

With Rooney out these games are a big chance for Mata but he was poor again last night.
When Rooney comes back I can't see Mata getting a game.
van Persie wasn't great either but that could be down to the poor service he got.
Not convinced by Rojo but its early days for him I suppose.