PDA

View Full Version : Just information

cannydo
29-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Hi there
I have just finished experimenting with my Spiderbox and my newly bought Solo SE. I have two motorized systems both with Ultra lnbs one system goes from 5w to 42e the other from 42e to 30w. I did have my Spider on the full spectrum dish and was receiving SES 4 Reuters News no problem. When the new box arrived I put it on the full spectrum dish when I got round to SES4 there was no Rueters News so I put this down to it being very strong winds at the time. Out of curiosity I put the spider back on the full spectrum and discovered RN was there S 77% and Q 64% so I thought I would pass this on as it now proves that the Spider tuner is the best tuner to date that I have had. I wonder if there are even better tuners out there what better place to ask than here.

Roadrunner
29-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Calling it The best would be too much but hell yes it is a very good tuner capable of scanning in more than some other boxes, certainly more than ANY box in its price range. It blows the competition out of the water still ( after almost two years)on this level/price of course

cannydo
29-10-2014, 11:52 AM
True true but if you read my post I said "best tuner to date that I have had" hence asking if anybody knows of any other boxes with good tuners.

deano2010
29-10-2014, 04:19 PM
just picking up on what you guys said' the spider tuner must be very very good' had a little play about with a zone 1 sky dish and it seems to bring in good results on 19.2e S 78% Q 65%.even on hotbird' S 78% Q 60% got most if not all' the f5s was **** poor at this especially on hotbird' well pleased with the performance signal wise excellent :)