PDA

View Full Version : need help please iptv

klodi521
06-11-2014, 07:28 PM
hi everybody . as crap as im , i went and bought a hd6000 spider box , hope in that i will watch the
albanian channels . my friend is use in a same thing and he got everything by iptv . is any chance
someone will help me with the iptv how to instal or what kind of programs i need to download . cos
im totally lost and i dont have a clue what im doing . i spend 4 days searching how its possible he can get
all the albanian channels without a dish or a card lol , and today i found out hes use in iptv . so please
if anyone can help please please please do . as u can tell im a beginner at these stuff so be simple please lol .

JOE.MADDISON
06-11-2014, 08:02 PM
its all in the forum spiderbox guides ,load latest software,then use the update software,list 1.or2 or 3 etc

skomedal
06-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Maybe member Aldo was right with his idea of putting the spiderbox IPTV forum in the VIP section.

Either gain access with posts or make a financial contribution.

To stop would be leechers and lurkers from free access:beatdeadhorse5:

Regards

cannydo
06-11-2014, 08:46 PM
It was IPTV Request Aldo wished turned over to VIP section not the box problems. This is a box problem receiving IPTV as said above installation on new Spiderbox there for all.

Respect Cannydo

jbvid
06-11-2014, 09:16 PM
hi i went and bought a hd6000 spider box , . is any chance
someone will help me with the iptv how to instal or what kind of programs i need to download . cos
im totally lost and i dont have a clue what im doing . i spend 4 days searching. so please
if anyone can help please please please do . as u can tell im a beginner at these stuff so be simple please lol .

Hi
Here is a link to the 'how to' and files, but only whats available in the files, you need to do some reading, the help has all been posted before.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165033-IPTV-(files-only)

and here>https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169390-IPTV-Updates

and here > https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162474-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

jb

skomedal
06-11-2014, 09:20 PM
It was IPTV Request Aldo wished turned over to VIP section not the box problems. This is a box problem receiving IPTV as said above installation on new Spiderbox there for all.

Respect Cannydo

Cannot see that the op has even given common courtesy thanks for downloading the Albanian iptv list from this forum.

Or mentioned source for these files.

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?169390-IPTV-Updates

post 1

Am not into Iptv streaming from spiderbox myself.

Time will show how serious the op is.

Regards

Aldo
06-11-2014, 09:45 PM

Respect Cannydo

This is a new member requesting info on how to setup the Spiderbox 6000, and it would appear that his main priority are the Albanian Channels in the IPTV section, and as for statement that his friends are getting all of those channels, should he not be asking his friends where they are getting all of the Albanian channels from, as they are certainly not getting them from the IPTV Section, and as blackdevil stated in a previous thread in reply to 2 other Albanian members who were requesting more Albanian Channels to be added to the IPTV List, he was not able to meet there requests for ALL of the Albanian channels.

and the info can be found in this thread:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?165033-IPTV-%28files-only%29/page7

Roadrunner
06-11-2014, 11:15 PM
hi everybody . as crap as im , i went and bought a hd6000 spider box , hope in that i will watch the
albanian channels . my friend is use in a same thing and he got everything by iptv . is any chance
im totally lost and i dont have a clue what im doing . i spend 4 days searching how its possible he can get
all the albanian channels without a dish or a card lol , and today i found out hes use in iptv . so please
You might want to buy a MAG250 or MAG254 and look up 'albanian iptv' on the bay or even better google for IPTV forums in albanian language. There are loads of providers to choose from in many other language speaking forums (5 languages that I can speak and I am sure in any other language) and I can't really see why there shouldn't be any dedicated IPTV forum in albanian too. You have a better chance of finding something for yourself in your native language than asking on a general sat forum like here.

klodi521
07-11-2014, 12:25 AM
I can understand the guide that you've given, but I'm straggling with 'Receiver reboots', when I pressed ok, it was nothing happen. When you written as IPTV.ipt file, do you mean to copy/save file into USB as .ipt? Or it does not matter at all?

deano2010
07-11-2014, 10:31 AM
make sure you have your stb upto date with the latest patches' you can open & edit the ipt file with notepad and copy & paste what links you have into that file but make sure its done right by looking at a ipt file from here' and if the link is too long it will not show up in the iptv list in spiderbox iptv menu so you might have to shorten it' put the ipt file on the root of the usb drive.best of luck

Sim7alb
07-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Mate , all albanian iptv links which are shown on public get blocked ... It seems to be a Spying bussines . Digitalb iptv arethose who get chased more and thereafter is almost impossibile te have them . As Aldo say People asking for more ( I asked for digitalb only ) but noone could get them for sure . Get into other forums or pm insteed of asking in public .
Ps ALB UK TV is frozen until another notice by Owners .

riki2000
07-11-2014, 04:16 PM
spiderbox belong to Albanians ,that's why members ask for Albanian channels,when you update your iptv you always have 3 Albanian channels on top of page,they was first to introduce spiderbox on market made only for alset ok,all admins and operators they should know this by now

cannydo
07-11-2014, 04:32 PM
That maybe so riki2000 but I would wager there are more boxes sold outside Albania hence more English iptv than Albanian. I can't start to think what would happen if all languages are ask for not possible they're time is limited as it is.

Regards Cannydo

Aldo
07-11-2014, 08:19 PM
spiderbox belong to Albanians ,that's why members ask for Albanian channels,when you update your iptv you always have 3 Albanian channels on top of page,they was first to introduce spiderbox on market made only for alset ok,all admins and operators they should know this by now

Those receivers were Spiderbox's 5000 - 7000 - 9000 & 9900, but not the Spiderbox 6000 which is not fully supported on the forum that you have mentioned in your post, that is why so many members of that forum come here to get all of latest info and especially the IPTV channels info.

den123
07-11-2014, 08:22 PM
Yes it's true I came over and it's the best thing that I did I have had so much help for all the guys of here thank you all

klodi521
11-11-2014, 07:51 PM
make sure you have your stb upto date with the latest patches' you can open & edit the ipt file with notepad and copy & paste what links you have into that file but make sure its done right by looking at a ipt file from here' and if the link is too long it will not show up in the iptv list in spiderbox iptv menu so you might have to shorten it' put the ipt file on the root of the usb drive.best of luck

First, I would like to thank you for the comment. Secondly, I tried copy & paste the links that I got from this website into the file of IPTV (I created) in to usb, however, when I insert it into the spiderbox iptv menu, there still noting shows up, there was no file. Why this still happen? can u guide me with details to upgrade channels, please? Thanks!:respect-037:

Aldo
11-11-2014, 08:32 PM
The answer to your query could be in the quote above your post:

" and if the link is too long it will not show up in the iptv list in spiderbox iptv menu so you might have to shorten it' "