PDA

View Full Version : CCCam Help Needed

razorwire
12-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Hi there,

I am completely at my wits end and in need of help from someone! I am fairly nooby to the Sat / CCCam world and have been experiencing an issue for some time.

I have a motorised dish & vu+ solo2 box running the blackhole image. For some time now, my None-Free To Air channels keep freezing.

I have updated the blackhole image to the latest version and attempted to change the CCCam version (now on 2.3.0) but still no change. I would also like to change the c-line to rule out the possibility of it being my provider but have read in various places that the CCCam version could be the fault.

Can anyone give me any advice regarding this issue please?

Thanks in advance

razorwire

echelon
12-11-2014, 11:37 AM
the bh e2 version 2.21 always seems to be fine in my experience
(the ones linked in the tut sticky thread)

get a freesat test feed and check sony tv , sony movies and motors tv on 28e as a comparison

obviously its more likely to be the provider at fault ;)

cannydo
12-11-2014, 11:53 AM
When on a subscription channel press ok twice and read the ecm times alternately press blue button and them report back here then. This is obviously once you try echelon method first and see if 2.21 solves your issue but of the same mind it's your sealion.

jovie
12-11-2014, 06:23 PM
its your provider regards jovie

ian
12-11-2014, 06:40 PM
Ive no sympathy

This is what happens when you use payservers.

Weve said it for years that they will spell the end for CS and now thats exactly whats happening.providers are pairing cards with official boxes,all because of payservers.

they are just s*** !

CS stands for cardsharing,but what you and others are doing is not cardsharing,because you are sharing nothing,what your doing is Control Word Purchasing,and its this thats spelling the end for everyone else.

Ian.