PDA

View Full Version : Spiderbox HD6000 newcamd port config advice please

chasqui
14-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Hello everyone.

Can some kind soul please give me advise on how to set up newcamd?

I have been given as part of my subscription a list of all the channel id's available to me, each one on a different port, ranging from 20100 to 20150. I have configured my router to allow access from the Spiderbox to all theses ports.

My question is, when configuring the NewcamD on the Spiderbox, is there any way of entering the full range of ports on one single entry? For example 20100-20150, so that this would be enough for all channels to be open?

Or do I need to choose the packages I want to view and just enter individual lines with their respective port?

Or is it a case of configuring a dns account that will portforward?

Thanks in advance,

Henry

voyager1972
14-11-2014, 11:43 AM
just enter the n lines into your spiderbox,,,,,,
why would you need a dns account to port forward if you are the client????

chasqui
14-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks for your reply..

Just to make sure that I am not misunderstanding, is 10 the maximum number of lines I can enter in the Spiderbox?

echelon
14-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Thanks for your reply..

Just to make sure that I am not misunderstanding, is 10 the maximum number of lines I can enter in the Spiderbox?

yes it is

and you choose either cccam or newcamd for each line, depending which type it is , so you can mix them up as you please but make sure each one is correct

but its one line on each number, and 10 is the maximum you can receive from the net on a spiderbox

chasqui
14-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Excellent.. All clear now. Thank you all for your help

handyman14
27-02-2015, 02:46 AM
would you please help with the newbies I just got the 6000HD yesterday and I barely got the new patch 01/30 in place and I got the wireless connected that's about it , Sorry and the satellite scan, so after that I just got stuck so you really will be so kind if you guide me how to get those Clines,port, ID, password and whole nine yard, your help will be so appreciate it...:respect-001:

jbvid
27-02-2015, 09:26 AM
@handyman14.

Menu/Others/Network/Server Setup/OK/ Type to ON Right arrow to CCcam or Newcamd/Down arrow/ fill in necessary info

You can add a total of eight C or N lines which can be entered via Remote control.

The cccam is version 214 on spiderboxes, and no it cannot be changed.
jb

echelon
27-02-2015, 09:40 AM
and nobody here will help you "obtain" those c or n line details, so please read the RULES here which explicitly mentions this card sharing topic which I had to explain to another newbie only yesterday in our tm 5000 forum

thank you

explaining the technical side like in the last post is ok here, hence that reply with what to do with them after you "obtain" them

holmroad
27-02-2015, 10:59 AM
and nobody here will help you "obtain" those c or n line details, so please read the RULES here which explicitly mentions this card sharing topic which I had to explain to another newbie only yesterday in our tm 5000 forum

thank you

explaining the technical side like in the last post is ok here, hence that reply with what to do with them after you "obtain" them

You cannot make it more clear than that echelon, they just don't listen - but as you say there have been a few of late who will surely have read the rules now?
It's surely common sense anyway for most!

Aldo
27-02-2015, 01:19 PM
" You cannot make it more clear than that echelon, they just don't listen - but as you say there have been a few of late who will surely have read the rules now?
It's surely common sense anyway for most! "

I think that you would be surprised at how many new members do not bother reading this " Forum Rules ", as they seem to think that what ever went on there previous forum will be the same on here, and that this forum rules are more strictly adhered to.