16-11-2014, 10:18 AM
i have not been on satpimps for a very long time and am well out of touch
i have a humax 5400 will i get more out of the spiderbox without paying

jbvid
16-11-2014, 10:37 AM
i have not been on satpimps for a very long time and am well out of touch
i have a humax 5400 will i get more out of the spiderbox without paying
Hi
You will get much more from the Spiderbox 6000HD without paying any extra. Have a good read and catch up.
jb

umgum
16-11-2014, 10:47 AM
thanks

Dark Cloud
16-11-2014, 11:21 AM
and,..............even if you go on-line to well known search engines Goldwafers is still the best price !.

glyndwr
16-11-2014, 03:12 PM
I totally agree,

I have purchased 3 spiderbox hd6000 recently from goldwafers and they all work very well, great price too and fast delivery from them. Very pleased.

huston
16-12-2014, 05:28 PM
I got a 6000HD from Goldwafers in March and am very pleased with it.
Can anyone help me with this question ?
My software is dated 9th April.
I notice on some scrambled channels on bottom right of screen a 'source IKS ' shows for a second or so but it stays scrambled.
Is there an update I have missed ?

Roadrunner
16-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Cant answer your scrambled channel query (no longer use IKS here so cant check) but the software you will need to update to this one:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?168154-Spiderbox-Smartbox-HD6000-Patch-24-07-2014
For the scrambled channels using IKS, some channels are like that unfortunately. Sometimes waiting on the channel for several seconds helps, sometimes changing a channel and comming back to the one affected helps. Some channels worked for me for weeks without a glitch and then suddenly wouldn't open at all even though its said IKS on the info bar. Its a bit of hit and miss with this..Plenty of other channels to view tho...
When I was using IKS , wherever possible I had two versions of the same channel (HD and SD) next to each other on my channel list so if something happened to one I could quickly zap to the other version as usually at least one of them worked without problems. ( having the channels arranged like that saved me a lot of dissapointment on many occasions, nothing worse than having a scrambled channel in the middle of viewing something, at least I could view the other version quickly most of the time)