PDA

View Full Version : yay it's here

kmc
21-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi Folks
Got the box today Thanks Lee at Goldwafers.
Just set it all up,The Guides are pretty straight forward but thanks to the Guys for creating them.
Iptv is great and includes the sportsklub channels,so happy at that.
Just a query though on the last update Blackdevil did,it lists 4 iptv lists but when I updated I only seem to be able to access the first one could anyone please tell me how to get the other 3 lists.
Thanks again for your help
kmc

umgum
21-11-2014, 10:52 PM
nice box isn`t it had stuff on it i didn`t expect

Roadrunner
21-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi Folks
Got the box today Thanks Lee at Goldwafers.
Just set it all up,The Guides are pretty straight forward but thanks to the Guys for creating them.
Iptv is great and includes the sportsklub channels,so happy at that.
Just a query though on the last update Blackdevil did,it lists 4 iptv lists but when I updated I only seem to be able to access the first one could anyone please tell me how to get the other 3 lists.
Thanks again for your help
kmc
If you want to change the list you can do it in the menu instead of pressing the blue button on the main the IPTV screen which only (and as much as) downloads the new contents for the list that you are currently on.
MEnu->System settings-> Software Update->Update by Network-> On the bottom line choose the list that you prefer and press the red button for upgrade.

PS: Enjoy your new box :)

kmc
21-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Thanks Roadrunner That's a great help,I'll look into that
Haven't had a good look at it yet umgum but for the money it looks a bargain so far
cheers
kmc

Aldo
21-11-2014, 11:26 PM
If you want to change the list you can do it in the menu instead of pressing the blue button on the main the IPTV screen which only (and as much as) downloads the new contents for the list that you are currently on.
MEnu->System settings-> Software Update->Update by Network-> On the bottom line choose the list that you prefer and press the red button for upgrade.

PS: Enjoy your new box :)

Very polite and informative as always, cheers M8.:respect-055:

hianta
21-11-2014, 11:55 PM
I really don't think you can hate this box? For me , It's better than a Vu .....

kmc
22-11-2014, 12:18 AM
it looks a nice easy box to operate.I've had dreamboxes for a few years but half the stuff on there I didn't use.
My last one was a clone and I think it has died,however I was sick of it constantly crashing and freezing up when selecting certain things like ts media etc.
so far this box just seems to work,but will test it properly over the next couple of days,just hope the gift will last
cheers
kmc

Aldo
22-11-2014, 12:39 AM
@kmc

The gift will last 12 months, to check the expiry date go to: Menu -> Others -> Network -> Press OK -> IKS -> Press OK -> you will then see the expiry date.

kmc
22-11-2014, 12:50 AM
cheers Aldo,reason I said that about the gift is my brother in law bought one of the original spiderboxes a couple of years ago and the gift only lasted about 5 months.
cheers
kmc

umgum
22-11-2014, 02:18 AM
chance you take with this stuff