PDA

View Full Version : tm5402 mk2 not clearing footy channels on bulsat

reddevil777
26-11-2014, 08:39 PM
hi all the latest softcams not clearing nova sport and diema on bulsat is there something going on that im not aware have searched for bulsat down but nothing recent im running 142p and the latest softcam no joy any ideas peeps atb reddevil

holmroad
27-11-2014, 01:19 AM
Try THIS softcam mate:-

Certainly works ok for ME!!

holmroad
28-11-2014, 01:38 AM
And reddevil777 - did it work mate?

Barney
28-11-2014, 03:50 AM
i guess it likely has worked ??
i have used Empb's latest softcam and was testing today and for sure Nova sport on 39E still opened along with a few others
i even got 42E signal back and i see quite a lot of FTA Turkish channels on this sat aswell as Sports TV Turkey in the Clear ?
but not to go off topic 39E did require loading new softcam for me as i had a lazy fit and didnt feel like entering keys manually ,lol's
but its all good hopefully key is ok for weekend as i might be able to catch Man U game on Nova sport with any luck now ?

cheers .
-
Barney

peebee
28-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Barney- don't think you'll see Man U game live on Nova Sport 39E (haven't shown 3pms for a while) - Maybe ESPN Caribbean 15W or ORTB 5W

holmroad
28-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Not TOO certain that's true peebee, had heard maybe not EVERY week, but not totally gone Sat afternoon surely?

peebee
28-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Not seen a EPL saturday 3pm kick off on Nova Sports for a while. Sometimes championship games, tomorrow its Golf. Perhaps when they totally use Bulcrpyt, the 3PMs will reappear. Regards

reddevil777
28-11-2014, 10:03 PM
thanks all but still no luck I don't know wether I have a problem just on the biss side as all was well up till Saturday just gone I have my technomaker 1.5 for making my softcams but nothing clearing on bulsat all other scrambled channels that clear with the softcam are working if the latest keys can be made available to view I can try entering them manually atb reddevil

holmroad
29-11-2014, 01:24 AM
thanks all but still no luck I don't know wether I have a problem just on the biss side as all was well up till Saturday just gone I have my technomaker 1.5 for making my softcams but nothing clearing on bulsat all other scrambled channels that clear with the softcam are working if the latest keys can be made available to view I can try entering them manually atb reddevil

Well mate you must REALLY have problems with your set up/usage if the softcam I posted above doesn't work for YOU - can you please explain exactly how you actually apply & USE the softcam, which opens all remaining Irdeto 2 channels only, of which there aren't more than 3 or 4 left, but Nova Sport certainly DOES open via the softcam I personally posted for you!
All the other channels, or MOST, on 39E, have now gone over to Bulcrypt encryption, just in case you hadn't realised?

reddevil777
29-11-2014, 01:01 PM
hi m8 load softcam on to stick load in to box usually comes straight on the scrambled channel does reloaded I then reloaded 141p the previous patch then softcam still not working found codes on the net enterd them manually reversed out till it says saved still no joy but when I went back in I noticed it had changed two of the values that I had enterd changed them back and low and behold did the same again so its a biss problem somewhere in the stb that wasn't there before m8 atb reddevil

holmroad
29-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Well I cant try what you are getting 'like for like' unfortunately mate as I only have M3 which is working perfectly, but I do know that fellow red manic01 has all three TM5402HD's, so maybe he can throw some more light on this regards your M2?

reddevil777
29-11-2014, 02:09 PM
holmroad sent u a pm m8 atb reddevil