PDA

View Full Version : deleting lines from Spider 6000

Knacker
29-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Hi all,I am trying to put an NLine on my 6000 but getting nothing I suspect there might be a letter somewhere in the conf area ,how can be sure everything is deleted when replacing a line,thanks

Aldo
29-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi all,I am trying to put an NLine on my 6000 but getting nothing I suspect there might be a letter somewhere in the conf area ,how can be sure everything is deleted when replacing a line,thanks

Do you ever read the forum before posting your queries, if you had read the setup procedure you would have found this info:

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?161756-Setup-Guide-for-Spiderbox-6000HD

and here is a one that you previously posted ref N Lines

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?164824-How-to-enter-C-N-lines-in-HD6000-by-usb&p=894152#post894152

Knacker
29-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Ouch that really hurts but forgiveness will now be the way for me from now on,I did search on site but saw nothing that I could interpret as guiding me to help,but I do thank you for showing me the error of my ways,anyway I know how to enter lines N or C the problem I have is I suspect there is a number or a letter in one or more of the server lists and I have been trying to clear without success for when I have the server address cleared and confirmed I still cannot enter a line that will work while they work on an old Eaglebox,if anyone could help I would be grateful,regards Knacker

hianta
29-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Ouch that really hurts but forgiveness will now be the way for me from now on,I did search on site but saw nothing that I could interpret as guiding me to help,but I do thank you for showing me the error of my ways,anyway I know how to enter lines N or C the problem I have is I suspect there is a number or a letter in one or more of the server lists and I have been trying to clear without success for when I have the server address cleared and confirmed I still cannot enter a line that will work while they work on an old Eaglebox,if anyone could help I would be grateful,regards Knacker

try contacting server? I think you may find it's better to confirm that way? good luck?

Knacker
29-11-2014, 10:30 PM
Hi all,many thanks to Aldo and Hianta for suggestions and help,I entered a line from U S B and after the software upgrade the lines are working as it cleared all lines and upgraded with the one that were on the U S B stick,hopefully this may be of help to someone,again I ask "where would be without your patience and guidance"regards Knacker