PDA

View Full Version : Intelsat 907

fincaman
02-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Hello All, I am in Spain and want to setup to receive the Intelsat 907 I am aware of needing BISS codes etc but I would like recommendations for which receiver to buy. I have poured over the net and the facility I would like if it is possible is the ability to record on an external hdd. I also read that as all channels are on the same transponder you can watch one programme and record another is this true ? Any help would be appreciated, I don't mind spending to get a good box.

Regards

Kevin

satwyn
03-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Hello All, I am in Spain and want to setup to receive the Intelsat 907 I am aware of needing BISS codes etc but I would like recommendations for which receiver to buy. I have poured over the net and the facility I would like if it is possible is the ability to record on an external hdd. I also read that as all channels are on the same transponder you can watch one programme and record another is this true ? Any help would be appreciated, I don't mind spending to get a good box.

Regards

Kevin
have a look at the technomate mate

satwyn
03-12-2014, 09:20 AM
just to add to record 1 channel and watch another will need a receiver with twin tuners

3tv
03-12-2014, 09:48 AM
just to add to record 1 channel and watch another will need a receiver with twin tuners

you can use a single tuner to record channels contained in a single transponder while watching another on the same transponder.

great dane
03-12-2014, 10:50 AM
On Intelsat 907 all uk channels are on one transponder. The Technomate TM5402 m3 will record one or two separate channel while you watch a third channel live. All at the same time. I use this box in Portugal, and am very happy with it.

villamarre
15-12-2014, 06:43 PM
I can recommend icecrypt boxes,have had no problems with 3200/3250 and keys are simple to enter every time they change,which is becoming more frequent,******s uk had 3200 for 99.99 and you can record using stick/hdd while watching another.

fincaman
17-12-2014, 03:38 AM
Hello all, after trying an Icecrypt 1600 which a friend bought from me I decided to "Upgrade" to a VU+ Solo2 but I can't find out how to put the Biss keys in can anyone help ?

Mickha
17-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Check out some of the threads in the VU+ Solo 2 help section:
https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?714-Vu-Solo2-Help-Section