PDA

View Full Version : 39e - new keys ?

echelon
02-12-2014, 05:08 PM
hi

tried the 20 nov 2014 irdeto keys for 39e bulsatcom and nothing opens for me (diema , nova etc)

ie- 060400 02 DF etc

the voice and other fta channels are ok so no problem on getting the satellite itself

is there a new key out please (notepad file etc attachment is fine to post if there is)

thanks for any info as looking for tonights matches and 39e was one of them I hope

welshpaddy
02-12-2014, 05:41 PM
open for me on spiderbox 9000hd with soft cam key loaded with memory stick havent updated for a few weeks both nova sport and diema open

^^COMPASS^^
02-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Active Now 20.11.2014

Old Service Key01 or 02 Active (Depends on EMUs) Originally from 11/04/2010

thanks MASARE TEAM (Fausto)

echelon
02-12-2014, 07:13 PM
thanks

I did try the tmsoftcam one from powercisco as that usually works (on an old faulty hdmi blade) but wouldnt open at all this time

I then used the softcammotor zip file mdt posted on another forum (similar date) and that works ok , so a slot problem or similar I think

thanks for the feedback

have checked the open SD channels which are

nova sport
diema
diema family
nova
axn
cartoon n/w
kino
planeta

as far as I can see anyway (no fox or nat geo as I think they were lost last month)

so thanks for the feedback, hopefully I will get the footy tonight now , lol

cheers

echelon
02-12-2014, 11:58 PM
just a note of thanks and to confirm I used the info given above and the various softcams posted here and elsewhere so my brother, and sons got the match on nova sport on 39e , on a spiderbox 7000 , spiderbox 6000 , and blade 7000 in our various homes dotted around grtr manc :)

so the old ways worked out ok for all of us, even if there are newer better ways out there , lol

just letting people know so they now know several people were sorted out all at the same time , not just myself

generally we may use a different sat but when needs must, bulsat is a good stopgap

so thanks again to all those who contacted me or replied, its always appreciated, but I dont always tell the whole story (no comment)