PDA

View Full Version : channels missing

angus5041
08-12-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi all . Complete newbie to icecrypt and all it offers , I would like to know where the sky on demand channel is please , i have tried typing it in to no avail. i dont have the box number/type with me at the minute, i will post it later if need be .. thanks in advance ,, james

angus5041
09-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi all the box I have is an Icecrypt STC 1650CHD , as I said I am a complete newbie and I would like some comments on the box please... James

angus5041
30-07-2015, 08:38 PM
hi all , I am complete useless :( . couldn't even open the idiots guide .. problem is some channels have gone , notably the BT and Setanta

how do I update ./ upgrade . I see things like .. RS232 and upgrade by satellite/terrestrial/cable really havnt a clue any help would great

echelon
30-07-2015, 11:56 PM
you need to manually rescan all the latest transponders for these channels as they have moved dozens if not hundreds of them over the last few months

this thread tells you the new transponder details, so start near the last page of it

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?162175-Sky-UK-28-2-East-Latest-Changes

cant tell you how to manually scan on your box, look in the instruction manual

all I can tell you is that everybody with these sat boxes has had to do the same things, find the new details, add them , scan , save

each box is different , so find those transponder details , write them down, then learn to use your box and rescan using your menus and using your remote control (nothing else is required)

king of sat and lyng sat websites also have the latest transponder details, in case you wish to look on there

angus5041
31-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Cheers I will give it a go ,, your right I need to learn the box I don't which transponder I should be looking for .. think am scared of messing things up i went to default and everything went black .. nothing at all .. will attempt it tonight ,, thanks Echelon

angus5041
01-08-2015, 03:53 PM
this is what I did.. Menu--installation--satellite== then said ASTRA2A 28.2E I then pressed the red button .. Single Scan and the channels came back and saved them selves no idea what other buttons do
Universal
104) 11479 V 22000
1/4
Disable
Off
Off
Auto
On

they are under the astra