PDA

View Full Version : 6000hd Channel Editor 2.1.1

spider69
16-12-2014, 07:12 PM
hi ya fella's looking for a bit of help n advices been trying to do a channel list in the order I would like. all fine using channel editor load up channels move them to in the order I need (spent fecking an age):mad: lol but when I saved it (bit I am stuck on) saved the file to usb load it back up to 6000hd box rebooted BUT still old list (oh fecks sakes) spent most of the day on it arhhh. can any help me to sort this out. many thanks for ANY INPUT & HELP. Spider69

echelon
16-12-2014, 07:17 PM
make sure your new list has less than 6000 channels IN TOTAL

make sure you saved it as filename.ssu , copy to usb stick and ensure you are loading the new file , not the previously saved file from the box before you edited it

spider69
16-12-2014, 07:30 PM
cheers fella removed a few channels so it less then 6000 in total. I am stuck on saving bit boxed popped up channels saved don't wont to spend an age again fella for nothing .still not quite sure what I am doing

Roadrunner
16-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Open the list again in the editor to make sure it is the one you have created . If it is (your channels order etc is the way you wanted etc in other words it is the list that you want uploaded in the box) Then do a factory reset on your box so you start from clean slate, and then upload your list. (the reset is not necessary normally but would reduce the number of possible mistakes on your part when loading a fresh list and clearly something went wrong for you so far I think that ECH could be right in thinking that you are trying to upload the saved copy of your original list, hence my sugestion of you trying the file again in the editor) I always reset the box before loading things like a new list so no crap is leftover.

spider69
16-12-2014, 08:03 PM
thank you fella will give it a go in the morning and let you know how I get on

spider69
16-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Sorted it fellas don't know how ? thanks for all your help n input