PDA

View Full Version : Problems with channel list.

Satcat
24-12-2014, 11:29 AM
When loading a channel list (catseyes) using dreamedit it gets corrupted. As has just started happening I was wondering if it could be something to do with the lamedb file I have loaded for 27.5W.

hda5
24-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Do you have the same problem using the "Upload Channel List" option in VuCC?

kota
24-12-2014, 04:27 PM
no. No problems whatsoever here with either dreamset or dreamboxedit after editing my lamedb file ages ago ....

catseye
24-12-2014, 04:58 PM
When loading a channel list (catseyes) using dreamedit it gets corrupted. As has just started happening I was wondering if it could be something to do with the lamedb file I have loaded for 27.5W.

Process of elimination
Try uploading a straight forward version downloaded from here & send to box using dreamset or similar

If it works ok then you know its to do with your 27.5 west list you have modified

Satcat
24-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. Just to clarify what happend.
After getting 27.5w working, I noticed that some channels were missing from some bouquets, so I replaced them and did a settings backup.
Then I thought I would load catseyes latest list. When loaded there was to bouquets showing, just a list saying "bouquets" with numbers next to them.
Also, when I transfer the list I have on the box into dreamedit and back again, it is corrupted again.
So I've restored the file that I had backed up, and will make that do for now.
@hda5. No I haven't tried that, I will do, but up until now I have had no problems with Dreamedit.
@catseye. What do you mean by a "straight forward version".

Update: Just tried as hda5 suggested and loaded with VUCC, and it was successful, although some channels were still missing. Thanks.

catseye
24-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Sorry SC i meant one of the recent lists uploaded on here bud